I have done everything as you show in your tutorial, but Print bill and Reopen Settled Ticket Button is not active

i have done everything as you show in your tutorial, but Print bill and Reopen Settled Ticket Button is not active, what should be done?

You did not do everything of course. Check Automation Command mapping.

mapping

try Enable state empty not *

I check Tutorial. Yes, it is EMPTY not *

When doing tutorials it can be easy to miss small details. Go through every detail even if its small things you think you understand. You might miss things like Enabled State being blank instead of *

Spelling and capitalization is a huge deal too it can often lead to miss-configuration.

OK. now the problem is that when a new ticket open it looks active but when I reopen the ticket the button is become inactive.
I can’t understand why is it happen?

I am finding to out the problem again.

What button? If it allowed you to reopen the ticket then doesnt that mean its working?

Also what tutorial did you follow there are thousands? Can you share which tutorial and then give us screenshots of your setup so we can spot your mistake?

Your being very vague and we are going to have to guess at what you mean unless you provide more details.

I saw this tutorial (Re-open Settled Ticket & Cancel Payments) and try to implement to edit a settled ticket payment type like credit to cash or cash to credit.

Did you change Enabled to empty in Automation Command Mapping?

Can you show the Mapping for both your buttons?

Does the button work now?

Did you goto Samba Market to activate More Ticket Action?

1 Like

Slow down and lets get to bottom of this. The tutorial is proven to work so you must have missed something. Help us help you by showing your work so far. We need to see screenshots of what you have done so far.

Thanks
I have done. The problem was as you say (Enabled to empty in Automation Command Mapping).

1 Like