I want to create a custom Table layout and Logo in ticket

Hi I want to create a custom Table layout and need to also put my logo into the ticket printing, can anyone help?

Regards

Both of these are well documented on the forum, please search before posting :slight_smile:

Although do understand finding the correct terminology can be hard sometimes.

You need to create a custom entity screen, set the background image and then add buttons for tables and set them as the corresponding entities.

Either use <BMP> template tag and a B&W .bmp image of the logo or google your printer manual and utility to load image into printer NVRAM and find its <XCT> command code to add it from that

3 Likes

Just to add to that i always prefer to add the image to the NVRAM of the printer, its soooooo much faster when printing, pretty much instant😀

2 Likes

Think this is often because the <BMP> will except larger files than required and the printers upload utility resizes etc the image before saving, as I have opted for bmp option but by reducing image to basic B&W and smaller res etc it doesn’t seem to impact the printer speed at all, thats on both older epson and chinese clones.

Hey Thanks for the help guys, another question I try to create a 20% discount button for my eployees, so not sure if you can help me here, I try to look inthe forum but found nothing!

You’ll probably want to use a ‘calculation’. Have another search with that term :wink: