Ideas for Combo Setup

To simplify these templates I added {GROUP TOTAL} for next update. You can use it instead of {GROUP SUM} tag.

2 Likes

Deal menu is very important part of every restaurant so i am finding exact tutorials for this setup but could not found because in this tutorials you show some thing like change menu etc.
Here in my side i have only one menu “Main Menu” and i want make Deals from this menu by choosing some products. So i try to work on it according to your this tutorial but here some thinks are misleading like actions in Rules so can you provide me exact tutorial for my this Deal setup or tell me about Action creating details because I did not understand about Action to use in Rules as you use in Rules Like
Add Promotion Order
Update Promotion Order
Update Promotion State
Update Order Promotion Group
etc

I have a new system that does not use switch menu. You should look it up. I have a tutorial for it. Intelegent combo building. But you need to be specific what you want. These can be configured many different ways.

1 Like

Very simple, i have 4 products

1. Piza @ 5$
    1. Burger @ 3$
    1. Cold Drink @ 1$
    1. Fries @ 2$

Now i have 2 Deals

Deal1 @ 6$
Piza+Cold Drink+Fries

Deal2 @ 4$
Burger+Cold Drink+Fries

I am waiting for your tutorial that you have. Please share that

I guess you didn’t understand me. I told you there is already a tutorial called intelligent combo building.

It’s not what you need but you may be able to understand how to build your own considering this tutorial uses the new promotion features.

2 Likes

@emre do you have a tutorial on how you create deals?

I need deals buttons that pre-select items to be listed.

I searched under your name and couldn’t find it

Unfortunately Emre is no longer with us
https://forum.sambapos.com/t/emre-eren-1976/

However there will definitely a solution for your issue, most people are probably working at the moment and won’t have had chance to see your other post or reply yet.

Thanks Krypton, that’s extremely unfortunate…

I’ve been looking for days to press a button and select my deal In which the deal of my desired item is selected. Which I see in your post but some screenshots are missing from your post which makes it difficult for me to learn. If possible, complete this post so I can take advantage of it. Thanks

Here is a link to the Auto Combo setup:

But I didn’t find that one option in which I press the combo button and the desired items is selected. I mean to say there must be a manual Combo Button with the auto.

Sorry, I didn’t look the beginning of the topic, I just looked at the title and thought my previous post would be helpful.

It looks like the automation command get triggered when you select the menu item. You can set the Automation Command name by goining to Manage->Products->Menu List->(select you menu category)->Edit Product Properties, scroll to the right and you will see a column called Automation Command.
That name you put in the column needs to be exactly the same as this step:

If that is not the solution, can you post some screen shots of your setup?

Hello Experts,
I did my best to make system for Combo or Deal but due to lack of awareness about some things, it could not succeed. For Example

Exactly I want this type of deal system

but in this tutorial I cant see the Action Screen so I could not make rules.

When I try to configure combo system according to this tutorial
https://kb.sambapos.com/en/4-43-how-to-apply-auto-combo-implementation/

Its amazing system but here I could not fond any help to create custom button to select Deal that I can select myself by press Button Deal 1 or Deal 2 from the Menu.

So kindly help me to complete one of the System “Idea for Combo Setup” OR "Auto Combo Implementation.

Thanks

You did not mention action detail that is the requirement of rules for the Deal Idea. so please give me the detail which through I can create Action.
Thanks

You can see the action here.

https://kb.sambapos.com/en/4-43-how-to-apply-auto-combo-implementation/

You can modify it for your needs.

Sir I try this and its amazing for me and working perfect but I need one more thing like Manual expect auto.
For Example if I select item from Main, Side and Drink Samba will select it by Auto Combo but I want this I will Click on a Combo Button and all items related with that button will be selected as Emre shown in his tutorial

Yes I understand what you are wanting. You will need to customize that yourself. First study what the actions are doing and then you can customize it for your needs.

It is auto selecting orders and then applying it. Look at the rules and actions and understand what they are doing. You can then build a command button after manually selecting orders.

Sir I am new and trying from last week but I cant find solution. If you can provide me action’s that were used in Emre Tutorial I will be very thank full to you. If I got actions I think I can create rules as shown in Emre Tutorial.

exactly same issue with me i didn’t find actions in this tutorials if anyone complete this tutorial all issues with Deal Idea will be clear.