In 4.1.58 the feature for select "x" quantity of products pressing x + number at the end have a bug

In 4.1.58 the feature for select “x” quantity of products pressing x + number at the end have a bug.

I can only select until 9. From 10 to infinity everything disappear.

Please fix.

It is probably only set to work with 1-9 any extra digit it starts searching again.

hope this helps!!!

G.

1 Like

You can not really fix this convenient feature?

Samba is like that. Or so it seems to me like a paradise but with some damage. And heaven should not have flaws. Damn.

ginoli SambaPOS is a community driven project. People helping other people here are restaurant owners or managers just like you. I’m also a active member who contributes to community by improving SambaPOS. Just like any other community how much time people will spend to solve your issues depends on you. If an active member requests something that naturally captures more attention and as more people keeps sharing their ideas it gains top priority.

Personally I really don’t care if SambaPOS is hell or heaven. I care if SambaPOS solves community’s needs or not.

4 Likes

Mine was just a metaphor, great @emre, I did not mean to offend anyone: neither Samba, nor you, nor any of those who write here.

I am delighted to Samba and I hope that everyone learns from you. What a beautiful world it would be if everything was clean, clear and functional as Samba.

Thank you immensely.

@ginoli you have mentioned in the past that you have a lot of menu items and by reading your request for feature like this it makes sense that you need the search function to work if you have a ton of menu items. I am wondering if we could maybe help you organize your menu a little more.

Have you found SubMenu option and how to use SubMenu’s?

Dear @kendash, I know SubMenu option and I use it. But there are tons of menu, categories, submenus because I’m very big points and so I need (especially with smartphones and tablet) the search function. In the 80% of the cases from 1 to 5 is ok. But sometimes I need more than 10 and every time (especially from smartphone and tablets) is difficult to click (or “tap”) on the button “+” too many times.

For this reason i’m asking for the beautiful feature: x + “number from 0 to infinity”!! :smiley:

But I know you are very busy. So, I know to wait.

When I need more than 10, for example 14 or 17 I just type 9 plus prodcut and then 3 or 6 plus product… is two times but beats the hell out of one time product and 14 times + button…

G.