Intelligent Auto Combo Building - Build combination deals on the fly as you add orders the way the customer talks

Its saying Saved 1,89€ but the price is still 9,60 insted of 7,77

Show your actions and rules.

Its all importet from your import file

I’ll explain how it works later. I modified it a little. Busy at my restaurant tonight.

@Nasenbear I think part of your issue is your portions. It is designed to ignore portions so portions will increase price by the difference from base price.

1 Like

Nice, that was the missing part i needed.

Now it works. I just needed to add an extra ordertag called Promotion.

Thanks for your help!

I am trying to import the zip file, but it is stuck on the downloading and then nothing happens. Can you please check and let me know, I hope the import will solve my combo creation issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello iwaqasi,

I attached the link of step by step document for the auto combo implementation, you can have a look at it;
https://kb.sambapos.com/en/4-43-how-to-apply-auto-combo-implementation/

2 Likes

Thank you so much Nizam. I truly appreciate your kind concern.

Dear Nizam,

Many thanks for your support in accordance for me to apply combo implementation. I already tried the combo setup as per the link you attached. It is not supporting the combo setup that I am focusing upon.

Let me elaborate you a little more in details:

I have three types of Combos:

1. Combo for 4 Persons - Price of the Combo = 9.750
  2. Combo for 6 Persons - Price of the Combo = 15.750
  3. Combo for 8 Persons - Price of the Combo = 18.750
    ==============================================
    I want to select Combo 1 and it should show the fixed items within this combo:
    Example:
    Combo 1 has 5 Items inside:
    Item a
    Item b
    Item c
    Item d
    Item e
    These 5 items are fixed in “Combo for 4 Persons”. I pressed on button Combo for 4 Persons and automatically the items included within this combo appears on the screen. With the price 9.750. I shouldn’t be allowed to remove any item from the combo.

I hope I elaborated well enough for you to understand.

Awaiting reply.

Syed Waqas Ahmad

So you really do not need this setup at all. So the items are fixed as in you can’t change what items are in the combo? Why don’t you just use a menu item with order tags then? You can set tags to auto apply as default. They can even be tracked on inventory.

Hi Jesse,

I am newbie here. Can you please give me a small example upon doing that? Much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Syed Waqas Ahmad

https://kb.sambapos.com/en/2-3-5-c-how-to-add-menu-product-by-order-tag/

Dear Jesse,

Thanks a zillion for your prompt reply, but the issue I want to prefix the values with the default combo 1, combo 2, combo 3. For example; if I select a combo 1 the items must be automatically filled and deleting one item must delete the entire combo.

I am really confused here.

Thanks and regards,

Syed Waqas Ahmad

So make a product called Combo 1 then make order tags for each item in that combo. Add your product to the menu. You can set the order tags to auto apply.

Dear Jesse,

I am trying that and will post my feedback. I will seek your advise if required.

Thanks and Regards,

Syed Waqas Ahmad

Hi @Jesse,

I followed as you mentioned in your post, I did the following to achieve the Combo Setup:

1. Went to SAMBA --> Manage --> Products.
  2. Added a Product Name “Combo for 4 Persons”.
  3. Added all items that fall in “Combo for 4 Persons”.
  4. Went to Menu List --> Selected “Menu”.
  5. Created a Menu Category as “Combos”.
  6. Added all the items associated with “Combo for 4 Persons”.
  7. Edited Product Properties.
  8. Selected “Combo for 4 Persons.”
  9. Went to Order Tag and entered all the items falling in Combo for 4 Persons, separated with commas.
  10. Clicked on Auto Select to enable it.
  11. Saved.

=============================================================
On POS I did the following steps:

1. Selected “Combo for 4 Persons”.
  2. Window changed and took me to another screen.
  3. Nothing Happened no items were populated.
    =============================================================
    Overall feedback it didn’t work for me. And any further suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,

Syed Waqas Ahmad

That is to preselect order tags not products.
You would need alternative route to add a bunch of products at once. The tags column will preselect order tags for that order not add other products as orders.

@JTRTech can you please advise me how would I adopt the alternate route? I am totally stuck here.

Thanks in advance.

Syed Waqas Ahmad

You didn’t do anything I mentioned except step 1. If I get time I’ll show you how to use order tags. I didn’t say anything about making them products. I said order tags. This post is now unrelated to the tutorial I will move it.