Inventory Purchase report per supplier

Hi, I have set up suppliers as entities and assigned accounts to them, so when i do a Inventory purchase it saves the purchase under the suppliers account, we do have a report that gives us the inventory purchased for the day but it does not show it per transaction or per account, either o e will work, the report I use now is:

[Purchases by Group:1, 1]
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.ItemGroup,T.TotalPrice.Sum}

Total|{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.TotalPrice.Sum}

[Purchases:2, 1,1, 1]
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Name,T.Quantity.Sum,T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum]}

Do you have separate Warehouses defined and linked for each Supplier Entity? Or do you only have a single Supplier Warehouse?

You can Report Inventory Purchases per-Warehouse. The Entity and Account by default are not aware of which Inventory Items they are paying for. So you will want to set up a Warehouse for each Entity, then you can Report on each Entity Warehouse.

hi @QMcKay I see wil setup my suppliers as warehouses thank you

HI i have set up the suppliers as ware houses how do i call a transaction history for items purchased from the supplier for just the work period

Looks like i have the right report
But now i need to CSV the report i know how to set up Data export but how do I add a comma “,” in between so my excel can read the csv file?

[Purchases by Supplier:1, 1,1,1]
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.AccountName
,T.ItemGroup
,T.Quantity
,T.TotalPrice.Sum
,}

Total|{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.TotalPrice.Sum}

[Purchases:2, 1,1, 1]
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Name
,T.Quantity.Sum
,T.Unit
,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum]}

You see he had the same problem but i solved it, for CSV to work Comma seperated values, we have to add this line of code:

[Purchases by Supplier:1, 1,1,1]
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:
,T.AccountName
, T.ItemGroup
, T.Quantity
, T.TotalPrice.Sum
:
:{0},{1},{2},{3}}

1 Like