Is it possible to have a list on the menu of current open table orders?

I would like to have a screen with the list of my tables and their orders so I can see several orders at once. For example I would like to see what table 3 and 7 have ordered at the same time and from the screen I can click on table 3 to add to order or to complete

Create a custom screen and put your tables on one side of the screen and put a ticket lister on the other side.

How do I put a ticket lister?

Please visit Documentation portion of the forum and read through it. There is a wealth of knowledge there and it covers almost everything.

This specifically might help you: It is not what you want but it shows how to use Custom Entity screens.

I’m sorry the closest I could find to a tutorial for adding ticket lister is this:

And I can’t seem to work out what to do

• Click Select Table button. (shows an Entity Screen for Tables)
  • Right-click on an empty area on the screen, and select Design Mode.
  • Once in Design Mode, Right-click again in an empty area, and select Add Widget.
  • Once the Widget is on the screen, you can move it around and resize it.
  • Then Right-click on the Widget and select either:
  • Properties: configures size and placement
  • Settings: configures behavior

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I’ll let you know how I get on

Is this correct? I added widget but i’m not sure what to do after

Also, when i’m in design mode and try to delete the widgets, they dont delete, they come back when i exit design mode

The re-appearance of deleted Widgets can be an effect of the Cache. Either Logout/Login to clear the Cache or switch in/out/in/out of Design Mode to update the display.

<F>*
<J00>{TICKET DATE} {TICKET TIME}| {USER NAME} {TICKET TAG:SG} #{TICKET NO}
[<L00>NOTE: {NOTE}]
{ENTITIES}
<F>-
{ORDERS}
<F>=
<R00>{TICKET TOTAL}
[ENTITIES:Table]
-- Table entity format
<L00>Table: {ENTITY NAME}
[ENTITIES:Customer]
-- Customer entity format
<J00>Customer: {ENTITY NAME}
[ORDERS]
-- Default format for orders
<J00>{QUANTITY} {NAME}|{TOTAL AMOUNT}
[ORDERS:Void]
-- Nothing will print for void lines

I have also noticed this if you press delete button on keyboard. It seems to work just fine if you right click then choose delete widget.

1 Like

Below is How i have my setup. I have ‘Ticket Dispaly’ which displays all the unpaid Tickets for the tables.
when you select on the Ticket additional items can be added

In this example i three tables with unpaid tickets

2 Likes

There is no option to delete widget when I right click it. Also, I still get a blank screen after editing the format @QMcKay

What actions, commands and rules do I need to properly display tickets, I tried this:

but not luck

Yes there is. You probably resized it outside of the screen. If you click the very edge of it usually it will popup.