Is there any way to filter the customer bill by item

is there any way to remove zero priced item(product) from the customer bill. or any filter function not to print zero priced items from the bill. Please let me know.thank you very much in advance.

Put [square brackets] around the line that displays the Order.

Normally you have this:

[ORDERS]
<J00>{QUANTITY} {NAME}|{TOTAL AMOUNT}

Change it to this:

[ORDERS]
[<J00>{QUANTITY} {NAME}|{TOTAL AMOUNT}]

When you do that, any order items that have a non-zero price will print normally, while items with zero-price will not print.

1 Like

thank you for your reply.but still printing the zero prices item on the bill :sob: .Please advise
please see my template

<R00>Date:{TICKET DATE}
<R00>Time:{TIME}
<L00>{USER NAME}
<L00>Covers:{TICKET TAGN:Covers}
{ENTITIES}
<L00>Ticket No:{TICKET NO}
<F>-
{ORDERS}
<F>=
<EB>
{DISCOUNTS}
[<J10>Total Gift:|{ORDER STATE TOTAL:Gift}]
{SERVICES}
<J10>Total:|{TICKET TOTAL}
{PAYMENTS}
<DB>
<F>=
<C10>T H A N K   Y O U

[DISCOUNTS]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME} %{CALCULATION AMOUNT}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}

[SERVICES]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}

[PAYMENTS]
<J00>{PAYMENT NAME}|{PAYMENT AMOUNT}

[ORDERS]
-- Default format for orders
[<J00> {QUANTITY} {NAME}|{TOTAL PRICE}]

Please advise if anything wrong with above template.thank you

Try this:

[<J00> {QUANTITY} {NAME}|[=TN('{TOTAL PRICE}')]]
1 Like

Providing a sample screenshot of an actual ticket showing the problem might help us as well.

Please see below screen shots
I have added an item to the product list with zero price

On the screen

Print Bill Template

Copy of the bill

It will be great if someone can help me to remove zero priced item from the bill or please point me if i am doing something wrong.thank you

Instead of using a product for that you should create a specific template and print job so it only sends that to kitchen and no need to hide fake products on real ticket. Use automation command to execute the print job.

Kendash I tried already that way and it works for printing.but by doing this way no one knows whether someone pressed that message to the kitchen or not,is there any way to show this on the screen after executing print job.thank you

Yes you can add that to the template with {:CURRENT USER} tag

I think I was explaining wrongly.Let me explain again
I have created a button(MAINS AWAY) to print a particular template in the kitchen which is fine.Kitchen is little far from the working floor.there are many waiters around.
After clearing starters waiter will press this message to the kitchen for main course.the message will print in the kitchen but sometimes staffs will forget to press this message so all the staff frequently checks the tables on the screen and they should see this message on the screen so that they can be sure that someone has pressed this to the kitchen.
Thank you very much and I appreciate if someonce could help me on this.

Yes you could mark a state or use a ticket tag showing its been marked. There are several options for this that’s better than using a fake product. Your method works I’m just saying there might be better ways to do it. Using a product for that doesn’t sound like a good solution to me.

1 Like

@kmh configure these products under a specific product category and change your print job to map these products to a non existing printer.

This printer will print to nowhere…

Change related print job to map that product group to fake printer.

However I agree with Kendash. This is not a good solution as you’ll see these products in your reports.

2 Likes

You are great.Thank you Emre all solved,we dont worry about reports.Once again thank you very much

1 Like