Issue {Call:x} in a Navigation Tile

Yes @sukasem need sleep probably 2nd night in a row up past 1am with only a few hours sleep!
So run an Automation Rule and use Update Program Setting with the REPORT:x Tag right? So store the 3000 lines of XML there until required?

You have much more control with trigger.

This is mine.

Encase internet or something goes down I set so trigger happens often and in the script it checks how long since last successfully ran and that defines the sync frequency.
This way it would in essence keep trying every 15 minutes if the internet was down.
I did that by parsing the response to check for correct reply.

This type of validation will also help highlight on tile (via program setting) if there is an issue.
I also have a popup if certain errors happen.

Ok @JTRTech that has officially hurt my head :sweat_smile:

1 Like

its not that bad, this was 2 minuts past every 0,15,30 and 45 minutes as have the sales script running at those times and wanted to keep them clear of each other.
Hours are just every hour from 8am till 2am next day as in this example there will not be any room changes during early hours.

I must admit that script you did was a pretty cool thing - I remember watching it grow from start to finish, it was a fine piece in the end.

I can confirm that the last part of the report, the format {0} and {1} is breaking this. If you remove those, it will run 

<size 50><bold>Web Updated</bold></size>
{TIME}
{CALL:web.send('{DATE:yyyy}-{DATE:MM}-{DATE:dd}','{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS: E.Name, E.Balance.Sum;0.00;-0.00;0.00:(ET=Customers) && E.AccountId>0 && E.Name="Chas"}')}

Script:

function send(dt,rep) {
  dlg.ShowMessage('Date:'+dt);
  dlg.ShowMessage('rep:'+rep); 
}

The 2nd ShowMessage:

1 Like

Ah thanks Q - looks like @emre may expand the parser (or may not) but I will need to find another method then as I need the formatting for the XML.

Now people how do we call an automation command again from a Tile? :grinning:

Really?
They are just buttons
same as all other automation command buttons, select the name in dropdown or type the name in the command name constraint :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s it I am official going to bed after that DUH question
thanks for every ones help as always.

2 Likes