Item Based Discount when quantity increase

Hello;

i want to make a discount system a bit complexy. When customer start to drink first drink example : 5 dollar second one 4 dollar third one 3 dollar going to when the limiter. how to make this can someone help me i’ll be happy :slight_smile: . if customer continues to drink get more discount for selected product.

Regards

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Look arround on forum, remember a topic for similar discount qty a while ago althoigh was for 6 and 12, like a pack discount or something but a base to start on.

I’m thinking the OP is wanting to do something like this:

1st Beer @ 5 ea
2nd Beer @ 4 ea
3rd Beer @ 3 ea
4th+Beer @ 2ea

so two beers would be 9, three beers would be 12, four beers would be 14, five beers would be 16

I’m thinking one could use {TICKET ORDER COUNT EXP:x} in the order added event.

Something like {TICKET ORDER COUNT EXP:(MN=Menu Item Name HERE) AND (ODI=True) AND (OS.GStatus= )} and then update order actions based on the quantity on the ticket.

Would need moe info for real sugestion.
Is it on selection of products or just one. Max min limits.
Would price list be an option if multiple products of varying prices.
If multiple products/prices a fixed factor like % would be cleaner and saving multiple per product settings.

i can explain, i want to make this one one product beer when the waiter enters the orders if beer quantity ‘3’ example one of beer price will be 5 dollar, if continue to enters beer quantity ‘6’ each beer price will be 4 dollar. it is repeated when the quantity 12. if you need more information i’ll.

Look at the adjust order price action, you could likely use that.

i’ll try that rules 6 beer for example - matches TICKET ORDER COUNT EXP:(MN=Menu Item Name HERE) AND (ODI=True) AND (OS.GStatus= )} < 6 adjust order price action will change all of beer price am i understand right ?

for constraints, you’ll have to cast as a number so [=TN('{TICKET ORDER COUNT EXP:(MN=Menu Item Name HERE) AND (ODI=True) AND (OS.GStatus= )}')] > x is used.

You may be able to have everything in one rule using constraints like

[=TN('{TICKET ORDER COUNT EXP:(MN=Menu Item Name HERE) AND (ODI=True) AND (OS.GStatus= )}')] = 1
[=TN('{TICKET ORDER COUNT EXP:(MN=Menu Item Name HERE) AND (ODI=True) AND (OS.GStatus= )}')] = 2
[=TN('{TICKET ORDER COUNT EXP:(MN=Menu Item Name HERE) AND (ODI=True) AND (OS.GStatus= )}')] >= 6

The update order action I think will work only on the order that is added. YOu’ll have to experiment with select orders to update all prices of matching items.

Also, instead of doing this for each beer, you may be able to use a menu item tag to group items into a price group and get a count/select based on that.

thanks for fast reply i’ll try and write when its done.

thank you all !