Item sale no differs for every refresh ( very serious issue)

Hi,
i am witnessing a very rare issue, when we go to the item report first it shows one figure like 22342.36 again if we refresh it shows 21342.36 then again if we refresh 24342.36 can any one sort out this
i have taken the screen shot and saved it.
Pls help me to solve at the earliest.

Looking at the difference its 3000 consisting of 1000 mocktails and 2000 vodka,
Is this a single ticket you can see?
Is this repetitive? Does it just keep flipping back and forth?
Does work period not change too?
Do you do regular work period close/open?

its single report, just when we refresh the amount changes…some time it shows above 33000 also.

Can you show the report template.
Can you see a ticket for the 3000 calculated with mocktails and vodka?

[Group Sales by Amount:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Percent.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[Group Sales by Quantity:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity.Percent.desc,O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[Sales:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":2}

Did you start and stop a work period more than once in the same day.

1 Like

Hi.
Any update… please do the needful at the earliest…

Check this we took three printout. For same work period… may be helpful to you…

You have something wrong with your setup. Its hard to know what it is but your item sales are showing up incorrectly. I would contact support and see if they can help you. Someone will need to connect to your system to figure it out. You have a configuration mistake.

1 Like

What Jesse said, have never seen anything like that before and something like that would have come up in beta/but versions for sure, doubt we could get to bottom of it via forum.
Samba support would be best option dialing in and looking through database and automation etc.

I do understand, but in any way system can’t show different figure every time, it has to show the same no.
This is in live resturant, and auditor is now have a question on us. I hope you guys know better.
So kindly do the needful at the earliest…

It doesn’t do that. You have configured something wrong. Try contacting support. Support@sambapos.com

We are a community forum not support. We help people on our own time.

Thank you…
We will contact support team