Item sales Report By Date or days of week

Is it possible to have multiple columns in a report for items sales filtered by date vertically?

Preferably by day like this

But all days within a date range would work too

hi, this is an example of tickets and orders per hour:

[Tickets por Hora:1, 1, 1, 1]
>Time|Ticket Count|Total|Percent
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:FT([T.Time],'hh'),T.TicketNumber.Count,[T.TotalAmount.Sum]-[CA.Discount.Sum]-[CA.Discount Fixed.Sum]-[CA.Taxa de Entrega.Sum],T.TotalAmount.Percent}
>Total:|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber.Count,[T.TotalAmount.Sum]-[CA.Discount.Sum]-[CA.Discount Fixed.Sum]-[CA.Taxa de Entrega.Sum],T.TotalAmount.Percent}

[ORDERS:1, 1, 1, 1]
>Time|Order Count|Total|Percent
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:FT([O.Time],'hh'),O.Id.Count,O.Total.Sum,O.Total.Percent}
>Total:|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Id.Count,O.Total.Sum,O.Total.Percent}

this should give you a good head start to mangae tickets by day, you can see that the field FT([T.Time],'hh') has a format function, wich could be used in T.Date to return day of the week.

Hope this helps

G.

3 Likes

The problem im having is having the dates in the top row.

I can filter by date in the left column but the product group i’m looking to run this report on has about 70 products so I would prefer to have the product names listed on the left and dates accross the top.

Is SQL going the be the best way to achieve this?

1 Like

you could use the start date in the date picker filter of samba

using that you coud define 5 columns

Product, DATE, DATE +1, DATE+2, DATE+3, DATE+4…

so for example if you select 01 06 2016 (THU)

the report would show, THU, FRI, SAT, SUN, MON, TUE

G.

Did you manage to get this report working? Do you mind sharing?

I’m trying to replace FT([O.Time],'hh') with O.Date or T.Date but it’s not returning day of the week. How do I format it to return day of week? I want to replace HOURS with DAYS (Mon, Tue, Wed etc).