Items missing in my Item sales report

Hello all. i am facing a major issue with my item sales report as some of my items SOLD do not appear on my item sales report ? Any idea what could be the reason ?

It could be anything. Show us your report syntax and show us what you expect to see. Give us something to work with. I mean we can only make guesses atm until we know more.

2 Likes

what document shall i send you so you can see what is wrong ? what do you eman by synthax ?

Your report expression/template.

I had missed products a while back on a custom report, do you have products with comma in the name? What is the name of missing products?

1 Like
  1. Update to latest version to ensure youā€™re not dealing with an already solved issue.
  2. If you have multiple terminals please ensure date time configuration for all terminals are correct.

thanks but bow that i downloaded the last version. I end up with this error message.
when trying to launch the software.

[General Info]

Application: SambaPOS

Version: 5.1.62

Region: en

DB: SQ

Machine: DESKTOP-NCVUSUS

User: Amine

Date: 3/31/2017

Time: 1:26 AM

User Explanation:

Amine said ā€œā€

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception

Type: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException

Message: Cannot open database ā€œSambaPOS5ā€ requested by the login. The login failed.

Login failed for user ā€˜DESKTOP-NCVUSUS\Amineā€™.

Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider

Stack Trace: at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, UInt32 waitForMultipleObjectsTimeout, Boolean allowCreate, Boolean onlyOneCheckConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)

at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)

at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection)

at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)

at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.TryOpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(TaskCompletionSource`1 retry)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource`1 retry)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()

at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.EnsureConnectionIsOpen()

at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServerProcessor.Exists(String template, Object[] args)

at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServerProcessor.SchemaExists(String schemaName)

at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.get_AlreadyCreatedVersionSchema()

at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.LoadVersionInfo()

at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoaderā€¦ctor(IMigrationRunner runner, Assembly assembly, IMigrationConventions conventions)

at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunnerā€¦ctor(Assembly assembly, IRunnerContext runnerContext, IMigrationProcessor processor)

at FluentMigrator.Runner.Initialization.TaskExecutor.Initialize()

at FluentMigrator.Runner.Initialization.TaskExecutor.Execute()

at Samba.Persistance.Data.Migrator.DoMigrate(String connectionString)

at Samba.Persistance.Data.Migrator.DoMigrate(CommonDbContext context)

at Samba.Persistance.Data.Initializer.Migrate(CommonDbContext context)

at Samba.Persistance.Data.Initializer.InitializeDatabase(DataContext context)

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.<>c__DisplayClassf`1.b__e()

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformInitializationAction(Action action)

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformDatabaseInitialization()

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.b__4(InternalContext c)

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.RetryAction`1.PerformAction(TInput input)

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeDatabaseAction(Action`1 action)

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeDatabase()

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.ForceOSpaceLoadingForKnownEntityTypes()

at System.Data.Entity.DbContext.System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.IObjectContextAdapter.get_ObjectContext()

at Samba.Infrastructure.Data.SqlData.EFWorkspaceā€¦ctor(CommonDbContext context)

at Samba.Persistance.Data.WorkspaceFactory.Create()

at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.DataGeneration.DataCreationService.get_Workspace()

at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.DataGeneration.DataCreationService.ShouldCreateData()

at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.DataGeneration.DataCreationService.CreateData()

at Samba.Presentation.Bootstrapper.InitializeShell()

[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0

PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0

PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0

System, Version=4.0.0.0

WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0

Samba.Services, Version=1.0.0.0

System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0

System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0

Microsoft.Practices.Prism.MefExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0

Samba.Presentation.Services, Version=1.0.0.0

Samba.Presentation.Common, Version=1.0.0.0

Samba.Domain, Version=1.0.0.0

Microsoft.Practices.Prism, Version=4.0.0.0

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0

Samba.Infrastructure, Version=1.0.0.0

DevExpress.Xpf.Core.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0

Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0

Samba.Localization, Version=1.0.0.0

Samba.Persistance, Version=1.0.0.0

FastButton, Version=1.0.0.0

[System Info]

Operating System

-Microsoft Windows 10 Home

ā€“CodeSet = 1252

ā€“CSDVersion =

ā€“CurrentTimeZone = 390

ā€“FreePhysicalMemory = 1773216

ā€“OSArchitecture = 64-bit

ā€“OSLanguage = 1033

ā€“ServicePackMajorVersion = 0

ā€“ServicePackMinorVersion = 0

ā€“Version = 10.0.14393

Machine

-DESKTOP-NCVUSUS

ā€“Manufacturer = Microsoft Corporation

ā€“Model = Surface 3

ā€“TotalPhysicalMemory = 4207116288

ā€“UserName = DESKTOP-NCVUSUS\Amine

######################### E N D #########################

Means it cant connect to your database. Did you change anything with the database? Can you connect to the database with MSSMS?

So i set up samba (the last version available) on another computer and uploaded the database i had. all working well beside the same issue again with some of my products not appearing in the item sales report. Any clue ?

You need to show us your item setup etc.

how would i show you that ? what file shall i send ?