Items missing in my Item sales report

Hello all. i am facing a major issue with my item sales report as some of my items SOLD do not appear on my item sales report ? Any idea what could be the reason ?

It could be anything. Show us your report syntax and show us what you expect to see. Give us something to work with. I mean we can only make guesses atm until we know more.

2 Likes

what document shall i send you so you can see what is wrong ? what do you eman by synthax ?

Your report expression/template.

I had missed products a while back on a custom report, do you have products with comma in the name? What is the name of missing products?

1 Like
  1. Update to latest version to ensure you’re not dealing with an already solved issue.
  2. If you have multiple terminals please ensure date time configuration for all terminals are correct.

thanks but bow that i downloaded the last version. I end up with this error message.
when trying to launch the software.

[General Info]

Application: SambaPOS

Version: 5.1.62

Region: en

DB: SQ

Machine: DESKTOP-NCVUSUS

User: Amine

Date: 3/31/2017

Time: 1:26 AM

User Explanation:

Amine said “”

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception

Type: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException

Message: Cannot open database “SambaPOS5” requested by the login. The login failed.

Login failed for user ‘DESKTOP-NCVUSUS\Amine’.

Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider

Stack Trace: at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, UInt32 waitForMultipleObjectsTimeout, Boolean allowCreate, Boolean onlyOneCheckConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)

at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)

at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection)

at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)

at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.TryOpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(TaskCompletionSource`1 retry)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource`1 retry)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()

at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.EnsureConnectionIsOpen()

at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServerProcessor.Exists(String template, Object[] args)

at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServerProcessor.SchemaExists(String schemaName)

at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.get_AlreadyCreatedVersionSchema()

at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.LoadVersionInfo()

at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader
ctor(IMigrationRunner runner, Assembly assembly, IMigrationConventions conventions)

at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner
ctor(Assembly assembly, IRunnerContext runnerContext, IMigrationProcessor processor)

at FluentMigrator.Runner.Initialization.TaskExecutor.Initialize()

at FluentMigrator.Runner.Initialization.TaskExecutor.Execute()

at Samba.Persistance.Data.Migrator.DoMigrate(String connectionString)

at Samba.Persistance.Data.Migrator.DoMigrate(CommonDbContext context)

at Samba.Persistance.Data.Initializer.Migrate(CommonDbContext context)

at Samba.Persistance.Data.Initializer.InitializeDatabase(DataContext context)

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.<>c__DisplayClassf`1.b__e()

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformInitializationAction(Action action)

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformDatabaseInitialization()

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.b__4(InternalContext c)

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.RetryAction`1.PerformAction(TInput input)

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeDatabaseAction(Action`1 action)

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeDatabase()

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.ForceOSpaceLoadingForKnownEntityTypes()

at System.Data.Entity.DbContext.System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.IObjectContextAdapter.get_ObjectContext()

at Samba.Infrastructure.Data.SqlData.EFWorkspace
ctor(CommonDbContext context)

at Samba.Persistance.Data.WorkspaceFactory.Create()

at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.DataGeneration.DataCreationService.get_Workspace()

at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.DataGeneration.DataCreationService.ShouldCreateData()

at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.DataGeneration.DataCreationService.CreateData()

at Samba.Presentation.Bootstrapper.InitializeShell()

[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0

PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0

PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0

System, Version=4.0.0.0

WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0

Samba.Services, Version=1.0.0.0

System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0

System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0

Microsoft.Practices.Prism.MefExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0

Samba.Presentation.Services, Version=1.0.0.0

Samba.Presentation.Common, Version=1.0.0.0

Samba.Domain, Version=1.0.0.0

Microsoft.Practices.Prism, Version=4.0.0.0

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0

Samba.Infrastructure, Version=1.0.0.0

DevExpress.Xpf.Core.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0

Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0

Samba.Localization, Version=1.0.0.0

Samba.Persistance, Version=1.0.0.0

FastButton, Version=1.0.0.0

[System Info]

Operating System

-Microsoft Windows 10 Home

–CodeSet = 1252

–CSDVersion =

–CurrentTimeZone = 390

–FreePhysicalMemory = 1773216

–OSArchitecture = 64-bit

–OSLanguage = 1033

–ServicePackMajorVersion = 0

–ServicePackMinorVersion = 0

–Version = 10.0.14393

Machine

-DESKTOP-NCVUSUS

–Manufacturer = Microsoft Corporation

–Model = Surface 3

–TotalPhysicalMemory = 4207116288

–UserName = DESKTOP-NCVUSUS\Amine

######################### E N D #########################

Means it cant connect to your database. Did you change anything with the database? Can you connect to the database with MSSMS?

So i set up samba (the last version available) on another computer and uploaded the database i had. all working well beside the same issue again with some of my products not appearing in the item sales report. Any clue ?

You need to show us your item setup etc.

how would i show you that ? what file shall i send ?