New issue. I have 3 stations and they have been talking to each other just fine.
Today I noticed that when I add a new menu item to the main computer where the database is, that I have to exit the samba software and relaunch it on the other two computers for the changes to show up. I have rebooted the computers and this is still happening.
This is a new issue as its always just updated on the fly before.
As long as I can remember you needed to logout for menu changes and log back in. It caches menu for speed.
Well thats good to hear. I thought that there was a new problem. I thought that whenever I added a menu item, it just appeared on the other stations.
Today however, logging out and back in, did nothing unless I was not being patient. I had to exit the program and re launch the program on all computers to see changes.