Kitchen Display Setup

@JohnS I was implement your V3_Kitchen_Display.zip already. It work well for 1 kitchen but I have two kitchen. Can we set up kitchen display for 2 kitchen. As your file when kitchen 1 click on display data in kitchen 2 will loss.

Thank
Tudtude

@tudtude Welcome to SambaPOS forums. The reason we release samples here is demonstrating features of SambaPOS so you can understand how it works and implement your own solution for your business. We’ll happily answer your all questions and when needed we can implement missing features but creating specific solutions is something beyond we can handle.

I understand most restaurant owners does not have time to learn SambaPOS features and needs quick solutions. In this case by posting a paid service request you can reach people who can do it for you. Thanks.

@windinghouse wht changes have you done to remove the clonning and delivered button mapping twice

i am trying to do but no luck so far dont know where i am going wrong

thanks

hi, any chance we can map products by category
v3?
Thanks
Sid

Dear John,

Can you email me those Zip file as well?
allen.koay@gmail.com

Be well
Allen Koay

@allenk it attached here.

… also there is an improved version here.

http://forum.sambapos.com/t/kitchen-display-v2-courses-seats/1495

1 Like

how to change the color of the command button:

i did this way found on forum

Order Ready=Order Ready:Green,Gray

please correct me

1 Like

so i am right thanks

1 Like

hi ,
First, my apologies , I write and speak so little English .

I’m new to this forum and I’m very impressed by this app and support provided .
I have three requirements that I tried to implement in the kitchen display but I have not succeeded.

1. Is possible to change the color of some order lines ? Specifically when they are voided.

2. It is possible to show elapsed time since order entry?

3. It is possible to implement a order background color change based on the elapsed time? Something like an alert to anticipate delays ?

Thanks so much for your help.

Rolbin

Hello @rnunez,

Your in luck my English is really good. Or maybe that’s not a good thing for you haha. Anyway to answer your questions.

1. No not at the moment at least. Instead you can put words on it like VOID

2. Elapsed time since order entry might be possible I have not done that myself so maybe someone with more experience in that will chime in and let you know more specifics.

3. That is not possible right now but that is a great idea. Maybe ask that as a Request using Request forum category and @emre can give you a more direct answer.

Hello @rnunez you’re fine, my English is not even terrible.

{ORDER STATE MINUTES:X} and {TICKET STATE MINUTES:X} tags displays durations in minutes. For example {TICKET STATE MINUTES:Status} will display how many minutes passed after Status state last changed.

Ticket lister supports some text formatting html tags but I need to find a way to combine it with printer templates. Implementing proper syntaxes for such conditional customizations is something needs some more technical work.

1 Like

Could we use {TICKET STATE MINUTES:Status} with Update Application Subtitle Action, using the Ticket Header location (rather than Subtitle) to change its color?

Ok, I’m sorry, I tried to say that my english is so bad…not yours…
With this situation, I confirm my bad english…well… :frowning: :frowning:
Thanks for your help. I will try to implement the suggested command.

Rolbin

You did fine we were joking with you :innocent:

Hello everybody!

In a Kitchen Display, is possible configure a Ticket Lister to show every Order# by apart?
Example:

1. Open a new ticket and put one new order.
  2. After a few minutes take another order in the same ticket but the first order is in kitchen yet.
    I want that the new order is shown separately like a new job. This option would help to the kitchen people to show a new job and not confuse or ignore it .

So you want orders split off the ticket and shown as their own tickets but only in kitchen display?

Yes…

Show like:

Or maybe is possible to make orders group in the Ticket Lister like in the Ticket entry screen.!

1 Like

You can make orders group yes. Look here.