Kitchen Display V2 - Courses & Seats

Your learning keep it up you will be a pro in no time!

Kendash is right here, I just joined SambaPOS 2 month ago and now I really like to discover the futures of this amazing POS system.
Keep up and you will enjoy that you have made the right choice to go with this amazing software package.

hello, im working with kitchen display and i have some problems
first, i need not to show in kitchen part of the products, for example beberages
second, i need also if i pay the ticket without press the order ready botton some way to erase from the widgets in the kitchen display, thanks everybody

Hi juancho23,

Did you install the pre-build database, this is a great way to start.
Following the Tutorial is the next step, I made many mistakes in the beginning by not following the items step by step.
The programming language is very sensitive, even if you put a space were it don’t belong it will not work.
But I can ensure you that this tutorial will guide you to a successor.
Just give it a try, and if run in any problems, show some screenshots, and try to explain the issue as clear as possible.

i have my oun data base, but also in a pre bild one i can not do what i ask in the last post

it is posible to add a counter for each order to know how much time are from the moment that we put the order?
also its posible to change the color of the order after a lapse of time, for example after 15 minutos the order in the kitchen display change color

In V5 this is possible, but not v4.

Formatting options have been greatly improved in v5, so much so that you can design very intricate and colorful layouts.

so…plese! release V5!!! lol

Place {TICKET STATE MINUTES:Status} MIN behind in the entity screen

[ORDERS]
{QUANTITY} x {NAME}|’{TICKET STATE MINUTES:Status} MIN

Hi all, I managed to import the database in SQL but I can’t initiate it in sampapos. I also took a look at sevx007 little guide and I don’t seem to have a sambaPOS4 database.

I get these errors

An error occurred while getting provider information from the database. This can be caused by Entity Framework using an incorrect connection string. Check the inner exceptions for details and ensure that the connection string is correct.

The provider did not return a ProviderManifestToken string.

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

i have diferents ctegories in my menu and not all are from the kitchen, for examble coffee or beers or beberages, but i can not make that ones dispear from the kitchen dispay,

what can i do to make it right
also if somebody want my database to use it or analize it just ask me and i ll send it

I work with Group Code. See the forum link below

‘{GROUP CODE}’==‘Main Dish’

closed #54