Label Printing Issue

I am trying to print to TSC TDP-244 version label printer separately the Orders with Order Tags.
I know this is a common issue but I didnt manage to find the solution.
It prints only one Order Tag on the Label.

There is a solution for this in the forums but not with TSPL2 commands that I am using.
Did anyone manage to find a solution for this?
I also forgot to mention that I have looked here http://www.tscprinters.com/cms/upload/download_en/TSPL_TSPL2_Programming.pdf
and didnt manage to find a break line command or anything that does something similar. I even tried to use a loop for this but was not able to figure it out. Any advice or guidance will be appreciated.
And this is the template I am currently using and is printing Store title, Order name and just one Order Tag.

Im pretty sure {ORDER TAG:x} is a order level expression not order tag layout expression…
Think it sounds like your after {ORDER TAG LIST:X} and pretty sure this would go directly in the [ORDERS] section rather than the [ORDER TAGS] section as with your examples you are specifying a tag name rather than a generic tag expression.
The [SECTION] parts act as mail merges into the corresponding {SECTION} tag.
So your layout is wrong anyway as you would in theory get all 3 repeated for each tag type applied to an order (if the tag was valid in that section that is).
Saying that I am not sure if {ORDER TAG LIST:X} is available in V4 or if it was added in V5, dont have a V4 install to hand to check.

Hey man so…I ve realised that my printer can accept other commands too…so this format is actually working…
EPL Commands? if I m not mistaken. Anyway…I still didnt manage to figure out how to print order tags vertically (in a separate line) instead of on the same line, and I m not able to print a logo picture for some reason. But as it is always with SambaPos…i am still working on it! There must be a solution! :slight_smile:

This code works like coordinates does it not?
What you need to do most likely is use list in the orders section or try multiple [ORDER TAGS] sections but specifying order tag type

[ORDERS]
TEXT 15,10,"3",0,1,1,"{NAME}"
TEXT 30,80,"3",0,1,1,"{ORDER TAG LIST:Favourites}"
TEXT 30,128,"3",0,1,1,"{ORDER TAG LIST:Toppings}"
TEXT 30,152,"3",0,1,1,"{ORDER TAG LIST:Sauce}"

Or like this

[ORDER TAGS:Favourites]
TEXT 30,80,"3",0,1,1,"{ORDER TAG LIST:Favourites}"

[ORDER TAGS:Toppings]
TEXT 30,128,"3",0,1,1,"{ORDER TAG LIST:Toppings}"

[ORDER TAGS:Sauce]
TEXT 30,152,"3",0,1,1,"{ORDER TAG LIST:Sauce}"

Yeah but the code you pasted is TSPL commands that did not work. I couldnt print all order tags with that code. It always printed the first order tag from each group. With the EPL format commands I pasted on the second post It prints all order tags but on the same line.