Laundry & Dry Cleaning

Hello Mr. Mehmet, Mr. Emre,

I wrote on the topic that was opened 3 years ago, when nobody answered, I opened topic again,

We have been using SambaPos5 for 3 years and we are very happy even if we do not use every detail.

We need help with installation for dry cleaning and laundry.

In our scenario, the cleaning procedure for the product is determined and received at the time of processing, and when the final operation is done, we will send an automatic sms notification to our customer when the program is ready. We usually charge the fee on delivery.

At the end of the day we would like to see the deliveries in the Collection Report. Those that are not delivered remain open on the system.

I would be very happy if I could follow a path, share a similar experience with Dry Cleaning and laundry.

Faruk Tandoğan

Your not going to get much response from tayfun or emre regarding use of samba for non hospitality/restaurant type setups sin e it’s officially built for that.
Other uses are possible but down to user customisation there have been similar discussions about dry cleaning - have you searched the forum?

Below was a pretty long thread relating to your industry, may be you can find some information useful