Log Out Button on POS Screen

Our servers currently log in directly to Restaurant screen and do not have permission to other SambaPOS screens.

I would like to add a button for servers to log out from Restaurant screen, instead of using Main Menu.

I have setup an Action, Rule and Automation command, but when I click Log Out nothing happens.

Can someone be so kind and view video below to and let me know what I am doing wrong.

Click here for Video demo

Thank you,

PS. An automatic log out after a period of inactivity would be very helpful as well.

All you told it to do was close the ticket not log out. There is not a direct action for just logging out. I am sure you can do what you want but I dont know which action to go through nor do I know the syntax to enter. Hopefully someone can help you. Closing ticket is not logging out.

Looks like update program setting maybe?

@Jesse

Not sure where to use Update Program Setting. Log Out works properly when it is mapped to Ticket.

Thanks

I’ve implemented Logout User action for next version. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks @emre. Look forward to next version.

I was not sure if it could do that or not I was just guessing. Only thing I was sure about is there is not currently an action for it. But looks like next release you will get exactly what you need that’s great!