Login with no open work period

:wink: I knew that as I said

Like I said I prefer a similar layout on all ā€˜pagesā€™ and as I use open priced products for daily specials need a full keypad on at least that pageā€¦

1 Like

I can imagine, you would easily get lost on a thread like that.
When you do open up to additional people please consider me :smile:
As I said I would be glad to do my best to try and help in anyway I can :-/ be it less technical/coding based than id like.
Try to give something back
Is one of the first forums I check on whenever I have a spare moment to see whatā€™s happening and whatā€™s being discussed.
Do wish I was more experienced to be able to offer solutions aswell :slight_smile:

Just so its no secret how we choose who gets inā€¦ well we typically choose the most active and people we feel that can and will contribute and be active.

Haha me too.

It just takes time. Just learn as much as you can and read/experiment a lot.

Completely understandable, like I said I wish I was more experienced to be more active offering solutionsā€¦ Will come with time obviously.
Have found myself a few times tinkering with setups with at are even not directly useful to my own setup as it stands just to see if it could be useful in some way :slight_smile:

On a seperate note can I ask what platform this website is based on, expect ally the forum?
It has to be the best forum platform Iā€™ve used!
Would love to hear its joomla based but feel itā€™s almost too fluid to be.

Its an open source project called Discourse: