Loyality Card and Delivery ticket

sorry my english (google translate).

I use SambaCard and Tracking Promotions by Points Tutorial - its work great.
but I need to extend the functionality loyalty card (called “HeroClub”).

I have many customers to order the delivery by phone.
and that they could get these orders points, I got the idea.
in ticket delivery added below the barcode for which you can add points to these ticket later.
it reminds [Gift Certificate Sales & Redemption][1], but much simplified.

when press print bill (delivery ticket), created etnity where the name = code, entity data= quantity points add.

This works well good:
create delivery ticket

print bill

sambapos automatically creates entity:

Now we have:

• Scan the code
  • Add points to the card
  • reset entіty up to “dummy”

choose card:

scan code:

and nothing happens :smile: :smile:

because I do not know how to go on set rules :disappointed: :smile:

how to make, that points were added to card automatically?
[1]: Gift Certificate Sales & Redemption

Hmm. interesting. Basically you need to read a value from an entity and update another entity with that value. The problem you’re facing is entity related tags (for example {ENTITY DATA:X}) works with entities assigned to tickets but you need to read data from an entity that is not assigned to ticket.

You can load an entity with Load Entity action and pass that entity to an automation command to read values but this is pretty complex. With V5 we’ll have {ENTITY CUSTOMDATA BY NAME:X} tag to read custom data from entities that are unassigned to ticket.

PS: English is not my primary language too. Please ask if something is not clear. Also thank you very much for explaining the issue in that detail.

Thanks for the quick response.

It would be great if I worked syntax type [=TN(‘{ENTITY DATA:{:NUMBERPAD}:AddPoints}’)] :smile:

I will try to make it through custom entity screen and two task editor widget. but if I do not work I will wait V5