Magnetic cards. Questions

Ok thanks Emre will wait to see if it works and let you know if it’s solved. Thx guys

1 Like

Hi @emre, seems that the rfid scanner is not working again on focused element just on background window, worked on 5.2.22 but not on ver 5.2.24 or 5.2.26.

Regards

and Thank You

Hello Mark unfortunately Emre is no longer with us. I think this is specific to your hardware. But maybe someone else with the same scanner can chime in.

Hi Jesse, Sorry to hear that news haven’t been on here for a while, My apologies.

If anyone out there can help I have a acs acr122u reader using gototags and things were working fine but I added a new points scheme with rfid cards for customers and when I search for customer using virtual keyboard my input goes into background keyboard in an open ticket, I even tried turning off keyboard but it then opens up a keyboard inputs text of rfid and then closes with inputting in virtual keyboard. Thanks

again apologies

Yeah I think Emre was right your models drivers are sending it differently.

I don’t have any I can test atm. @JTRTech maybe you can shed some light?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don’t know how Emre did it last time but he fixed it after 5.1.62. Thank you guys

Any help please. Thanks as I said it happens the same as pictures above not focusing on virtual keyboard.

Live system is still on something like 5.2.14.
Have latest on laptop so will connect an rfid reader to that but my cheap 125khz readers

I am using cheap ones I got from AliExpress that are plug n play. No drivers needed. They work absolutely fine.

Thanks guys. Hope it is something simple.