Mapped currency button settle screen in sambapos5

Hello I cannot find a way to map this one:

map

I just want this to show in one department only is that possible in v5?

Why would you offer alternate curancies to some but.not others?

1 Like

There is no currency button mapping feature on V5.

2 Likes

@Adp12 welcome to the forum.

You already received the answer from Emre that this feature does not exist, so sending me (and likely others) a PM asking us to help you on this matter is not going to change that fact…

2 Likes

hello sir before sending to you sir emre hasn’t replied yet …
btw thank you for your time

Hello sir
we are accepting different currencies in different countries

for example I bought a beef in tokyo the price of it is 230, but the main or default currency is $ so if i put the price of the beef 230 it will become 230$ so the purpose of the button that i created is to make a 1:1 rate of jap yen so if I clicked that button it will become 230 yen which is their fix price

Still not understanding what your on about.
Surely if you buy something for 230 you don’t sell it at 230 as you have to make money. So you then say sell at 1000, so these these buttons will be the equivalent value to 1000 in whichever other courancies you configure an exchange rate for from whichever one you choose as your primary.

1 Like

You are mixed with buying inventory and selling products. You buy your beef for 230 Yen, but you sell it for $2.

I don’t believe there is any way to store inventory costs in a different currency. You are just going to have to convert Yen to $ and use $ for the inventory cost price.

2 Likes