Membership type

Hi
Currently have membership entry and would like to add type of membership. So Player, Social and Honery.

So add a custom field to your entity type.

@JTRTech I have added a custom field called membership type, it then says String under field type, Simple under Mask Type, how do you then add the 3 types of membership so you can choose.

@JTRTech 15559294230752141120499816159562|690x517

Make a custom field for each type.

Hi Jesse thought I better let you know that I am a Newby to Sambapos so need extra help.

Hi I am struggling with this as I am new to Sambapos and scared to do anything incase it crashes and it is our only till system any help would be much appreciated.

don’t work on live system if not confident, install as trial for testing/Dev on another computer.

1 Like

Adding a custom field will not crash Sambapos.

Hi @Jesse I have added a custom field but now need a drop down to show the three types of membership.

It dies not support drop downs.

@Jesse how do you applie the 3 types of membership so that you can select the one you want on the screen at the top of this feature.

Comma list like this in values gives a drop down list;

2 Likes

Nm I was misunderstanding what you wanted sorry. What I get for reading on the road.

I thought you wanted a drop-down for fields. Sorry.

I hope your not texting while drive. We need you around here.

In fact, may I suggest this for you.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Create a custom field “Membership Type”, set the Values to a comma separated list of the membership types, like so…

On the “New Customer” screen, you may need to edit where you want to place the field. Right click and select “Design Mode” then you can move the field like so… (I believe your entity screen has a customised layout already, if it doesn’t you may not need to do this)

(When you add the field, it will likely be the last [Layout Item] in the list, but you may have to try others)

2 Likes