metriK data wrong

No, as you can see on the report time its usually just after 22:00.

It more than likely is because of the migration. We would need to see fresh data to be sure.

When did you do the migration?

Soo… is there a way of clearing the data and letting it upload everything again?

What do you mean by fresh data?

New month and new data. Does he have any March data yet? NM I see it. HMM

I posted yesterdays reports at the end. Also off.

Check and make sure he set correct time zone in the app that matches the time on the computer. The server is connected to internet 100% of time?

I know it seems silly but I have to ask. He is not deleting any transactions right?

Its the same. Checked that too.

Yes, all the time and I checked that the service is running properly

He is not using Preorder Tickets?

Can you show the sales per hour bargraph?

I perfectly understand why you would ask that but no, he doesnt delete transactions. I doubt he would know where to begin even if he wanted to.

No, no pre orders.

Any other information you might need will have to wait until tomorrow or couple of days because I dont have direct nor remote access to his database or metriK.

@Jesse
I think I just might end up deleting his place from metriK and scanning the code again and let it upload everything. Maybe even delete cache or data on his phone.

I dont know what else to try.

Try reinstalling SambaConnect first.

1 Like

Will do and will let you know on how it goes.

@Posflow any updates?

My client is engaged in something else at the moment so I will have to schedule another meeting with him at a later date. Will keep this in the loop and will let you know as soon as I have news for you.

1 Like

Ok i will update SambaPOS Connect. Please wait me. We dont want to meet with your customer every day. I will add a logging module for understanding some issues clearly.

1 Like

Ok, Ill wait. Let me know.

Thats great news! I am guessing it will all make more sense when we have an issue.

1 Like

OK i uploaded a fresh version of SambaPOS Connect to site. Please download and install that.

3 Likes