Missing order from kitchen display

I see well Mark is a pretty stand up guy here on forum. More than likely you got your moneys worth from him but thats the thing with SambaPOS it is not a straight forward system for example he cant predict what you might need changed or if you change something.

Anyway it is always best to try and learn it so you can support it. I am sure any correspondence with him will be in private. He is running a business afterall and this type of business is tough.

SambaPOS is really best when you can spend some time to understand it and use it to your full advantage.

Gloriafood is not really a finished product. It can be used in production, I am, but its not really fully featured yet. You would need to hire a full fledged programmer to code it for you if you wanted it to be complete.

I can share with you my integration and how it works if you like but it is really basic.

yeah ofcourse, i fully understand that, and he might have alot to do alsoā€¦ and thats why i am also trying to finish the project by my self if i can manage to do thatā€¦ im not blameming him, and just want to find a working solution for my bussniesā€¦
And so far i have managed to make gloriafood works with sambapos pretty flawlessā€¦ and right now its just the kitchendisplay that i would like to make it work so we actully can apply it to our bussnies

1 Like

Hi Can i get this template please

Hi Mr Kendash Can i Get this template and layout design please as show in picture above

@sam2 i am starting to think you may be doing this on purpose I really can not tell anymore. Please stop posting random questions that make little to no sense. If you want to ask a question then include a detailed question with supporting information. We can NOT help you with the way you are asking questions.

This is a 7 month old thread with LOTS of templates and things discussed I have no idea what you are wanting furthermore I did not write thisā€¦ so I am not sure why you would ask me for a template??

Please I have explained to you here and in private message how to use these forums I even gave you a link to the forum rules and welcome page. Take some time to read that and then come back and create your OWN question post with DETAILED things you need. Use screenshots or other methods to illustrate your question otherwise I will just start deleting your posts because all you are doing is resurrecting old posts and adding content that has nothing to do with the thread.

3 Likes