Monthly report need help

Hi i have made some monthly report. but the problem is it is just giving me total amount of whole month or what ever dates i select its not breaking the report for day

like from date 1 to 30 if i want individual report for day wise its not breaking please help me for this. and here is the code and screen shot.

[Sales:2,3,3,3,3,3,3,1]
    >DATE|TOTAL SALE|DISCOUNT|NET TOTAL|VAT|GRAND TOTAL|DELIVERY AMOUNT 
    >{DATE}|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Total.Sum}|{REPORT CALCULATION DETAILS:C.CalculationAmount.Sum}|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:[T.PlainSum.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]+[CA.Discount.Sum]}|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Tax.sum}|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TotalAmount.Sum}|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Total.Sum:(ODI=True) AND (MG=DEL. CHARGE)}

Then remove the .sum from it. Also the date tag is always going to show current day. I assume you didn’t mean for that.

Look at KB.sambapos.com to learn how to build reports.

ya from there i took the tags but now i am stuck in day wise sales.

i removed sum but one colum with date and its blank

Sorry your report is all wrong the entire thing. I can’t show you how to build it atm I’m not where I can.

For example {DATE} WILL ONLY SHOW current day it will not show date of report. You should have one single report tag not multiples. REPORT TICKET DETAILS will give you everything you need.

yes when i give {REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date} it is giving per ticket sale not the day sale in one column.

>DATE|TOTAL SALE|DISCOUNT|NET TOTAL|VAT|GRAND TOTAL|DELIVERY AMOUNT 
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date}|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Total}|{REPORT CALCULATION DETAILS:C.CalculationAmount}|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:[T.PlainSum]+[CA.Amount Discount]+[CA.Discount]}|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Tax}|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TotalAmount}|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Total:(ODI=True) AND (MG=DEL. CHARGE)}
>{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date}|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Total.Sum}|{REPORT CALCULATION DETAILS:C.CalculationAmount.Sum}|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:[T.PlainSum.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]+[CA.Discount.Sum]}|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Tax.sum}|{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TotalAmount.Sum}|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Total.Sum:(ODI=True) AND (MG=DEL. CHARGE)}

So you may need to use SQL to get what you want.

i dont no about sql so i thought of doing something like this

I’m saying we may not have the tools using report tags to do that. There is no filter in the expressions for date range. You can define that using SQL though.

sorry to ask u again can u help me for this please if u can.

Hi jesse i did the report now it is perfect. but here i need you help for one thing in the menu i have one group code for that i need tag. when i m using this tag below u can see that tag i have share that tag, the report is coming in full total of whole month without this tag report is coming date wise.please can you help for this all other thing i did.

O.Total.Sum:(ODI=True) AND (MG=DEL. CHARGE)

1 Like

Can you show the entire report template please

1 Like

Hi here is the template and screen shot in grand total i can see the amount but in the day column its blank please if u can help me for this.

>DAY|TOTAL SALE|DISCOUNT|NET TOTAL|VAT|GRAND TOTAL|DELIVERY AMOUNT 

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,([T.PlainSum]+[C.CalculationAmount]).Sum,([CA.Discount.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]),[T.PlainSum.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]+[CA.Discount.Sum],T.Tax.sum,T.TotalAmount.Sum}|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Total.Sum:(MG=DEL. CHARGE)}

>Total |{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:([T.PlainSum]+[C.CalculationAmount]).Sum,([CA.Discount.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]),[T.PlainSum.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]+[CA.Discount.Sum],T.Tax.sum,T.TotalAmount.Sum}|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Total.Sum:(MG=DEL. CHARGE)}

Hi can some one help me to convert this code into excel forma please. as i have tried a lot but its not helping me i have follow lots of tutorial but did not work for me.

[Sales:3,3,3,3,3,3,3]
>DAY|TOTAL SALE|DISCOUNT|NET TOTAL|VAT|GRAND TOTAL

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,([T.PlainSum]+[C.CalculationAmount]).Sum,([CA.Discount.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]),[T.PlainSum.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]+[CA.Discount.Sum],T.Tax.sum,T.TotalAmount.Sum}

>Total |{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:([T.PlainSum]+[C.CalculationAmount]).Sum,([CA.Discount.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]),[T.PlainSum.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]+[CA.Discount.Sum],T.Tax.sum,T.TotalAmount.Sum}

[DELIVERY CHARGE:3,3,3,3,3,3,3]
>DAY|TOTAL DELIVERY CHARGE

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Date,O.Total.Sum:(MG=DEL. CHARGE)}

>Total |{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Total.Sum:(MG=DEL. CHARGE)}

Show us what you have tried.

Day column is blank because you did not put anything in there but the word Total.

ok this is the code what i have try now finally. and this is the csv format which i share screen shot i want this csv to convert into excel but not getting how to do it.

[Sales:3,3,3,3,3,3,3]
DAY,TOTAL SALE,DISCOUNT,NET TOTAL,VAT,GRAND TOTAL

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:
 T.Date,([T.PlainSum]+[C.CalculationAmount]).Sum,
 ([CA.Discount.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]),
 [T.PlainSum.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]+[CA.Discount.Sum],
 T.Tax.sum,
 T.TotalAmount.Sum,
:"{0}","{1}","{2}","{3}","{4}","{5}","{6}"}

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:
 Total,
 ([T.PlainSum]+[C.CalculationAmount]).Sum,
 ([CA.Discount.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]),
 [T.PlainSum.Sum]+[CA.Amount Discount.Sum]+[CA.Discount.Sum],
 T.Tax.sum,
 T.TotalAmount.Sum,

[DELIVERY CHARGE:3,3,3,3,3,3,3]
DAY|TOTAL DELIVERY CHARGE

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:
 O.Date,
 O.Total.Sum:(MG=DEL. CHARGE)

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:
 Total,
 O.Total.Sum:(MG=DEL. CHARGE)

So its making the csv correctly? Just open the csv file with excel.

can u help me to data export actually i am not understanding code for data export please.