Monthly Report - Trigger, Save and Send Monthly Report on 1st of every month

I want to send a monthly report automatically to our franchise HQ, I have report format and set rules, action and trigger to send reports however how to select or provision date range of previous month while saving and sending report.
Eg. on 1st Jan 2020 I need to save and send report for 1st to 31 Dec 2019. Automatically!!

Report format is below:

[SALES:1, 1.2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]

>Day|Ticket Sales|Discount|Round|Tax|Total|Cash|Credit

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:M.StartDate,([T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Discount]-[T.Tax]-[CA.Round]).sum,CA.Discount.sum,CA.Round.sum,T.Tax.sum,T.TotalAmount.sum,PA.Cash.sum,PA.Card.sum:(TS.Status=Paid)}

>Total |{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:([T.TotalAmount]-[CA.Discount]-[T.Tax]-[CA.Round]).sum,CA.Discount.sum,CA.Round.sum,T.Tax.sum,T.TotalAmount.sum,PA.Cash.sum,PA.Card.sum:(TS.Status=Paid)}

[PAYMENTS: 2, 1, 2]
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0}
>Total|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0}

[GROUP SALES BY QTY:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity.Percent.desc,O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[GROUP SALES BY AMOUNT:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Percent.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[ITEM SALES SUMMARY:2, 1, 1]

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":2}

How are you generating?
The print report action has predefined options available including ‘last month’ for date range?
Print to pdf or similar and email.

I am setting this auto action for franchises to send report automatically. Manually some are missing dead lines

I need simple solution like EOD reports which send out to HQ Daily basis - no issues

So yer, print to pdf with ‘last month’ date variable and email pdf.
Or am i missing something?

Hi JTR,

I need reports to be sent automatically. We act for a Franchiser and want to setup in a way that reports sent automatically every month.

Daily reports we are getting correctly. just monthly has issues.

As I said save report action has predefined options for last month.
Your last post has no questions…
The community forum isnt a free support/show you how to do anything resource.
If your stuck show screenshots of where you at and people will try and help but you wont get people just making full tutorials for things you should be able to do if your acting as a reseller and getting paid for as such, which it sounds like you are.
Failing that post in the adds section or contact the actual reseller you’ve been dealing with or samba support directly for paid support.

1 Like