Multiple Conditions not working

Hello, I am filtering multiple items from the inventory report with {REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS}. So far added one condition but want to add another condition on the items I can see in the report.

[Consumption:2,1]
Item|Consumed
{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS: C.Name.asc, C.Consumption.Sum: C.Consumption > 0}

More specifically, the string filters aren’t working. I want to add above condition and filter the items as well. What’s the mistake in this?

Best,
Junaid

Try this:

[Consumption:2,1]
Item|Consumed
{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS: C.Name.asc, C.Consumption.Sum:(PCN=Beef Patty) AND C.Consumption > 0}

Then you can do some more advanced reports with something like this with pivot tables:

Here is same pivot table with some formatting of the design.

This is that report:

[!Inventory Consumption:2, 1,1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1.1]
>Item|[N]Used|Unit|[N]Pred|[N]InStock|[N]Added|[N]Removed|Warehouse
{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS:C.Name.asc,C.Consumption.Sum,C.Unit,C.Inventory.Sum,C.InStock.Sum,C.Added.Sum,C.Removed.Sum,C.Warehouse:C.Consumption>0}

I am having trouble using multiple AND conditions in a report. I need help making a commission report with commission awarded to the waiter based on the price of the item sold. for example for a drink with a price from 100,000 to 150,000 commission is 10,000. From 150,001 to 200,000 commission 15,000… and so on… I have tried with the code below but its not working. Is there code for Between like in SQL?

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User.asc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
[Item Sales by $1:3,2,2]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.sum,[O.Quantity.sum]*10000:(ODI=True) and (OU=$1) AND (O.Price > 100000) AND (O.Price < 150001)}

Hello @henrylloyd,

You can use the conditions AND (order.price > 99999) AND (order.price < 150000) as indicated below image.

Thanks so much. Its working now. Now how do I get a total on each user?
Screenshot 2022-11-11 164731