Multiple users on at same time

How do I change it so when another member of staff puts their fob on,it logs the other user out so they can serve multiple customers at one time?

search for switch user on forum.
there are many different methods.
the key part is that a ticket needs to be either tagged to have an entity set for it to be closed with a balance ie how tables work.
if you have a kitchen printer or other similar automation additional thought nees to go into handling a switch user setup as default kitchen print configerations use order states to send only new orders but a basic switch user would submit orders and send to kitchen as normal, however if needed it be worked to hold back printing t kitchen but that is a step further.

Amazing Thankyou!! Is there any way I can contact you? We are willing to pay for any support? We bought our sambapos from someone in Cardiff and now he’s vanished!

Is that zepos?
Currently I am not taking any additional clients/projects and only offering support via forum where I can due to an increasing list of other commitments.
I know @markjw of StoreSeen has assisted a couple of people left in the lerch from those guys.
Myself and numerous other forum regulars will likely advise on the forum but if your in need of direct 121 support mark would probably be your best shout within the uk.

Thankyou I’ll try and get hold of him.

And it was zepos that sold it to us.

1 Like

Man those guys are bad

@Princeofwales yeah we can help you out with paid support. You will also need to purchase a license for SambaPOS V5 as so far every single ZEPOS customer I have helped did not have a valid license for the product. ZEPOS was not an official reseller of SambaPOS and I have seen modified copies of SambaPOS on the systems he sold to get around licensing.

I will send you a PM with my contact details.

2 Likes

We are providing support to this customer.

2 Likes