Navigation Screen customization

Is more complete than any tutorial for embedding sticky notes ;-p

Try to use google keep in a html widget, it can sync with android and ios app if you feel that to-do list with tasks is not enough good for your needs

1 Like

Ok Will give it a go thanks.

Any idea how I can have the tasks within main menu instead of going to entity screen?

Where are you wanting to put them?
How about the html popup action?

I was thinking to have it in the tile or on the main menu so they cannot miss it since they will see it as they log in. But html popup action every time they login might do the trick.

Popup every login sounds anoying.
If you used tasks like the previously mentioned topic you could use report expression on tile to change colour/show incomplete tasks.

1 Like

Anyone can help me how to wrap the text so it doesnt show so small. Also any idea why there is a big space left at the top? Thank younotes

Probably need to use a script to add linebreaks.
There is alignment options on tiles on the screen in edit mode. Big space because of the long line…

emre

Oct '15

I’ve added wrap setting for blocks for next version (5.1.54). You’ll be able to use it like

<block 5,0,0,0 #01FFFFFF Left 225 wrap>

Solved my problem by this. Thanks to Emre!

2 Likes

There is something strange happening and I cannot figure out why. I did create and configured different tile files however sometimes when a server role user signs in , they see manager tile. What would cause this? Thanks

Unfortunately, @QmcKay is no longer with us.

Show us your mapping for the button.

I believe the mapping of the buttons are ok however I just tested and found out this happens only after creating a ticket or updating an order. If I log out and log in it doesnt happen.

Maybe I was not clear enough so I will break it down. There are 3 users in my Database: Server, Manager and Admin. Some buttons are configured for Server and some only for manager/admin. For example, Sales button is only mapped to manager/admin.

If I log in as Admin I would see the main menu as I set up without a problem. If I open a ticket and place an order(automatically it logs me out.) If I sign in with a server account, the Sales button becomes visible to the user although it only mapped to manager/admin.

If I log in as server and open a ticket to place an order. If I log in with my admin account, I would see the tiles only available to server.

If I just log in with any account and sign out without doing any ticket transaction, these problem above wouldnt occur when I sign in after.

I hope I was clear this time.

The buttons you wnt mpped…[sorry my___ …my___ …the first letter of the mericn lphbet key on my keybord isn’t working] to mnger & dmin should hve 2 lines. Under User Role, one for dmin & nother for Mnger. Do you hve tht?

FTFY

twenty characters

1 Like

Thnks @Memo. :+1: :+1:

Yes I do. By the way I just disabled auto logout i think this should solve it.

Hi when i made right click it comes like this! i cant change also the screen resolution. in other displays if i change it it works. it shows me all the orange bar. the 2 right icons ) the most important are out of the display area!

There is scale options in local settings tab for pos and nav screen.

1 Like