Need help to sale my items in Gram mannulay

Hi, anyone can help me to sale my items in grams. I have to sell meat in gram like 200 gram, 500 gram etc. So give me suggestion to sale this item in gram. and specially need report in gram of my this item “meet”

https://kb.sambapos.com/en/5-1-11-a-how-to-take-weighed-order-to-ticket/
this is our document.
If you dont use a scale you can manually write weight

Thanks for help but how i show this quantity “0.642” in my report.

Its automatically shown

please see me screenshot and Report template.

Here is my report template.

[Group Sales by Amount:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Percent.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[Group Sales by Quantity:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity.Percent.desc,O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[Sales:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":2}
2 Likes

Someone else asked that recently and I gave them the answer I can’t remember who it was.

1 Like

Ok I found it. In your report Try this:

>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,=[O.Quantity.Sum.desc],O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],=[O.Quantity.Sum.desc],O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":2}
1 Like

This was the post I was referring too.

1 Like

Thanks for reply. I have tried your script to generate report that i want but can’t get solution as shown in pictures.

01 02

Show what you tried.

I have tried your this post

and got this result

I mean show a screenshot of your report so I can see if you made a typo. I can read my own post you don’t have to link it.

1 Like

sir i am ordering 0.75 Chicken

order is added priceand quantity showing perfect

after completed order when i check it in report it show rounded quantity as shown in screenshot

while i am using the report code from your post

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,=[O.Quantity.Sum.desc],O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName=“$1”}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:’ '+[O.PortionName],=[O.Quantity.Sum.desc],O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName=“$1”:2}

f0bf8a8ed3162954cfba9e6048a4db0fa4005656_2_690x387

please help

What version of v5 are you using?

PNG

SambaPOS 5.2.22

Im sure I remember the solution to the person before needed the QTY field to be told the format like ‘#.###’ or something like that to stop the system rounding to whole number.

then how to stop system rounding. please guide me solution step by step i will be very thankfull to you

What I showed works it’s probably another nested tag messing with it. I’ll look at it over the weekend.

I am waiting your kind help