Need help with Report Details

Hi Guys,

I need some help with a Report Details. This is one ticket that was paid as 2.27 Credit Card and 2.55 Cash. Is it possible to show 2.27 and 2.55 and not ticket total 4.82.

Best Regards,

[Server Sales Details:3,2,3,2,2]
Date:|{DATE}
Server:|{SETTING:CURRENTUSER}

Time|T.No.|Payment|Total
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Time,T.TicketNumber,P.Type,TN.TotalAmount:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TY=Ticket) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
C.C: |||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
Cash:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
G.C:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Gift Card) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
Check:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Check) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
TOTAL:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
Busboy Tip Out 3%:|||$[={REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}.03]
Busboy Tip Out 4%:|||$[={REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
.04]

[Percent Off Discounts:16,12,20,20,20]
Ticket No|Table|Discount Percent|Discount Price|Amount
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,EN.Tables,OTN.Discount Custom Percent,OTP.Discount Custom Percent,ON.TotalPrice:(OT=Discount Custom Percent) AND (OU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

[Dollars Off Discounts:16,12,20,20,20]
Ticket No|Table|Discount Off|Discount Price|Amount
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,EN.Tables,OTN.Discount Custom,OTP.Discount Custom,ON.TotalPrice:(OT=Discount Custom) AND (OU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.RemainingAmount.sum:(TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

[DISCOUNTS:1,1, 1, 1, 1]

Ticket#|User|Ticket Total|Rate|Discount Amount
{REPORT CALCULATION DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,C.User,T.TotalAmount,C.Amount,C.CalculationAmount:(CT=Discount)}

In that line instead of TN.TotalAmount try P.Amount

1 Like

@Jesse

Perfect. It works. Thank you very much.

What’s the difference between P. T. TN. I need to learn some reporting, but I was never good with SQL. :frowning:

Well your using REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS so the fields typically will start with P. If using REPORT TICKET DETAILS typically they start with T.

TotalAmount is fairly obvious… TN is To Number. You were telling it to show Total Amount for that ticket. P.Amount tells it to show just that payment amount.

Basically T. refers to Ticket Fields P. refers to Payment Fields. TN is To Number

There are others like C. works with Cost report tag fields. As you can see there is a general theme with them that @emre uses. If you can understand that theme it makes report building much easier because you don’t have to memorize every possible tag you can look at the database and try different things.

1 Like

Thanks for detailed explanation. I owe you a drink if you ever come to Chicago. :slight_smile: