Need help with tags any <ANY BRAVE SOUL..........>

Means you’ve deleted the tags from your template.

Paste your ticket template here

Youve asked this in another topic too and it isnt the first time, you keep posting the same questions in multiple posts.

Please only ask a question once, multiple posts wont get you an answer any quicker

@nido we understand you are new to SambaPOS and we are very glad to see you being active on the forum. A few tips for you to get better and quicker help.

1. If you have multiple requests but they involve the same feature like Order Tags etc then make 1 post and be as detailed as you can. Screenshots and good thorough explanations of what you are trying to do will help us help you.

2. Be patient if we dont respond right away or even if it takes a couple days (VERY RARE) it does not mean posting it again will make us respond faster. We all run businesses and while we read forum every day we often do not have time to respond right away (Although typically we do)

This specific question we need more information to assist you. It involves a printer template since those are what controls all printout so that means we will need to see your template. Copy the entire template and paste it in this forum then highlight it and press the </> button at the top of the edit box to format it as code so we can see the special characters.

im greatly sorry for my mistake i thought i delete the first post,coz i was planing to make a detail screen shot. im greatly sorry to annoying you guys plz except my apology i know i’m constantly irritated and annoying u`` from last one week but u guys helping me like a brother thanks for that…

[LAYOUT]
-- General layout

<div style="font-weight:bold;font-size:12px;font-family:'Tahoma'">
<div style="margin-left:10px">
<T>Ticket
<L00>Date:{TICKET DATE}
<L00>Time:{TIME}
{ENTITIES}
<L00>Ticket No:{TICKET NO}
<F>-
{ORDERS}
<F>=
<EB>
{DISCOUNTS}
[<J10>Total Gift:|{ORDER STATE TOTAL:Gift}]
{SERVICES}
<J10>Total:|{TICKET TOTAL}
{PAYMENTS}
<DB>
<F>=
<C10>T H A N K   Y O U
     051-5566360
     0335-5566360
     0331-5360360

[DISCOUNTS]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME} %{CALCULATION AMOUNT}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}

[SERVICES]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}

[PAYMENTS]
<J00>{PAYMENT NAME}|{PAYMENT AMOUNT}

[ORDERS]
-- Default format for orders
<J00>- {QUANTITY} {NAME}|{TOTAL PRICE}
{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDERS:Gift]
-- Format for gifted orders
<J00>- {QUANTITY} {NAME}|**GIFT**
{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDERS:Void]
-- Nothing will print for void lines

[ORDER TAGS]
-- Format for order tags
<J00> * {ORDER TAG NAME} | {ORDER TAG PRICE}

[ENTITIES:Table]
-- Table entity format
<L00>Table: {ENTITY NAME}

[ENTITIES:Customer]
-- Customer entity format
<J00>Customer: {ENTITY DATA:Name}
<L00>Phone:{ENTITY NAME}
<L00>Address:
<L00>{ENTITY DATA:Address}
[LAYOUT]
<div style="font-weight:bold;font-size:12px;font-family:'Tahoma'">
<div style="margin-left:10px">
<T>Ticket
<L00>Date:{TICKET DATE}
<L00>Time:{TIME}
<L00>Table:{ENTITY NAME:Table}
<L00>Ticket No:{TICKET NO}
<F>-
{ORDERS}
<F>=
<EB>

[ORDERS]
<L00>- {QUANTITY} {NAME}
{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDERS:Void]
<J00>- {QUANTITY} {NAME}|**Void**
{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDER TAGS]
-- Format for order tags
<L00>     * {ORDER TAG NAME}

Please try and follow my advice on formatting your template so we can see the special characters. I will do it for you but in future its important you do that.

and second one is my kitch templete and its also not showing tags details

Ok so your issue is that for your ORDER TAGS you only have {ORDER TAG NAME} so it will only show the name…

You need to also include the {ORDER TAG PRICE}

So try this for your order tags section:

[ORDER TAGS]
<L00>    * {ORDER TAG NAME}|{ORDER TAG PRICE}

If you want quantity you can also use {ORDER TAG QUANTITY}

We have an awesome helper on the right side of our templates. This is also available in v4 but might look little different since I am in v5.

In Version 5 we have a very nice preview option to see our template before we save it making printer ticket design simple:

I highly recommend you upgrading to v5.

* {ORDER TAG NAME}|{ORDER TAG PRICE}
this tag is already there in the templete if im not wrong
and order tag quantity

It was not in your kitchen ticket template it was in your other one. the tag quantity was not in either one.

yes v5 is in my plan but not right now right now im faceing some mony problem but soon i will move to v5

1 Like

So I hope you can see it since you highlighted it. ORDER TAG QUANTITY is NOT in your [ORDER TAGS] section.

You do have {QUANTITY} for your [ORDERS] but not [ORDER TAGS]

just do me a little favor how to write them and were to place them

I did earlier… but I guess you missed that.

If you want quantity as well you can try this:

[ORDER TAGS]
<L00>    *{ORDER TAG QUANTITY} {ORDER TAG NAME}|{ORDER TAG PRICE}
1 Like

yes i did miss it sorry about that and i can place them any were in the templete?

No look at your template… find where it has [ORDER TAGS] and update that as I showed.

Those are format areas for specific parts of your template and typically they are near bottom. [ORDER TAGS] area defines what {ORDER TAGS} looks like. just like [ORDERS] defines what {ORDERS} looks like.

Thanks man problem solve nicely:grinning: