Need lots of help with reports = NEEDS / WANTS

Ok Jesse you have helped before but lets regroup on this.

As I mentioned before we need each waitress (which has very little roles) to be able to print out their own sales reports at the end of the night to do their bank bags.

NEEDS / WANTS
What we wanted was (as an admin or manager) to be able to log in and print each users (waitress) report SEPARATELY. Separate print outs. Should be simple like Username and Sales.

The Employee Reports you created Jesse P does sort of work. Does not print though. When you select print all you get is this.

01%20AM

That is like only the top of a normal report…see here the start of the end of work period report.

13%20AM

If we could fix that and it just have User | Sales and it print, I think it would work out.
Be even better if you didn’t have to be so particular with the user names for example If I enter A, all the a names would start to populate.

Now … if I am understanding this correctly, I think the waitress could be doing this on their own under “reports” and “user sales” correct? However, we have it so they login and it goes right to tables, no navigation screen. I supposed I could turn that back on and they could run User Sales custom report note sure…

While we are on this reporting subject, what is going on here?
OpenTab is my Open Tabs section like a to go.

I do not understand the part where it says

OpenTab Total Amount: Thats the total, I get that
Total Amount / OpenTab: <—what is this?—>

That w
Looks like average per opentab

Well whatever it is, if its not useful I need to know how to comment that out in the reports template.
Need to get rid of unneeded confusion.
How to comment out stuff in the template?

I tried – and it did nothing.

Yes doing the math, its an exact average. Whats the point of that?

Stats, same as have a average spend per table or per head. Stats are important to many.
Say sales go down, is it a reduction in covers or a reduction in spend per head etc. Things that are handy to be able to monitor.

You can’t comment that specific line out. It’s part of a group of tag drtails as far as I remember, you would need to report the aspects of that section individually rather than just using report tag details expression which generates a set of data for all tags set to show on reports

I may can change the wording, to avg or something.

Jesse any input on some of the other mentioned here?

Sorry I’m working at my food truck today I won’t have much time to look today.

I ended up doing this and it seems to work.

I took what I learned from you and applied it to a new entity screen. While the server person is logged in, they can click Server Sales or Your Sales as it is at the place, and print their report.

I edited the report to just show what is needed.

TEST DEV

02%20PM

2 Likes

You can tweak it more as you learn but great solution!