- Pivot table layout settings saved to database so all terminals will see same layout.
- Right click > Design Mode on customer editing screen will allow you to change layout of custom editors.
- Entity screens will display back button for all screens if department ticket creation type is
- Inventory calculation on work period end optimized to work faster.
- Two new settings added to change portion selection section. Button Height and Button count per row.
Hmm I hope this leads to what I think it might lead too. I like that change btw.
Excellent new features!
Execute Automation Commandwith Delay: (seconds)
Yes! 30+ seconds down to about 2 seconds… Massive improvement!
Automation > Scripts::
Scrollbarfunctionailty fixed, and
Not sure what this means… can you elaborate? I checked many areas, and can’t seem to find where this applies…
EDIT: found it… a little tricky to get into Design Mode. In
Customer Search or
Customer Tickets screen, click
New Customer, then just barely Above or Below the
Phone field, Right-Click:
I think its for entering customer entities. I’m away so can’t test. Maybe I’m right? I hope so.
Tonight I will Download latest version!!!
I am not so happy with this tho…
I started to rewrite all reports with report tags, so I could post them here, one of the features I liked is that we would bre able to post the XML file, in wich we had the layout saved… now its not possible, LOL!!!
@QMcKay Entity Editor Design screen shots.
However I’ve noticed a focusing issue with
Tab key. I’ll upload a new version (4.1.69) soon.
@gerlandog layouts saved within related
Custom Report so you can share
Database Tools exports.
OK!!! that is a GREAT new FEATURE!!! I will try that tonight!!!
question, the layouts I already worked on, are imported or should I re-do thme?
It will import your layout file to database and delete it. It might be a good idea to save layout files somewhere. If something unexpected happens you’ll need them to fix that issue.
OK… first attempt to export and post a report!.
I am slowly changing (or trying at least, LOL) all the SQL sentenced reports to CUSTOM REPORT TAGS.
I will be posting them as database export so everyone can import them.
Reporte Comisiones.zip (1.3 KB)