On-the-fly Stock Level Reporting for specific items from Ticket Screen

ok It is working now many thanks RickH for your detailed explanation and your time

1 Like

Hello @RickH
if set it up a little bit diferent, and it looks like the Constrain is not right with my settings, without constrain its working.
how its right?

thanks for response…

lol now its working, but only if its 0 stock

Dears, could you please help ? as I followed all those steps and still create tickets for Items already totally consumed from inventory.

We will have no way to know where you need help at. You have got to show us what you have done. Screenshots of your rules, actions, etc.

Thank you.They got it, problem solved… I was just asking for one of my friends unfortunately I have no details.

how can i achieve that?

1 Like

Similar automation just use a ask question or show message action in place of update ticket header/shell.

|
hellow, two things, first, yes it worked but, i will like to have also de units of that stock level, is it possible?

second: it worked but only with items that are in the sales menu.

worked with coca cola.

here you can see the stock level of a hamburguer, the hambugurer is made with a lot of inventory items what i doesnt have in the ticket screen, how can i see the stock level o a tomatoe thats in the hamburguer? or the amount of bread available?

Why in the world would you want all that on the pos screen?

1 Like

lol…ok your right, i dont need all that in the POS screen, ive just want and ALARM that advise me when an inventory item is low…not an on the fly ticket title that must be pressed, just and alarm that warns when the stock is low.

If you check my tutorial for stock level you will i have setup a warning level. You can set this to any number, for example set to 5 when you sell a bottle of coke when the inventory level gets to 5 a popup appears warning of low stock level

How i have it set will work for items you sell such ad bottles, packets of crisps etc etc it will need some work to do what you want if youre wanting a warning when you have a low amount of tomatos that are part of a receipe. As you couldnt set the level to 5, youd need it in weight i guess so you may need multiple rules depending on whether the alert you want is quantity or weight etc

1 Like