Only allow one user to open ticket

Like how all my examples are always a bar lol :slight_smile:

Haha yeah we all tend to naturally think in terms of our own experience. I do it too although I try to think differently as much as possible I mean I try to think in the shoes of the other people and their businesses so I can offer better help. This is also why I ask many questions usually I am trying to get a feel for how your personal business flows.

Especially when it doesnt make sense to me based on my experience. This approach is very valuable it has taught me a lot.

I moved 6 posts to a new topic: Continued Discussion on Allow one user to open ticket

Fair enough, will leave it there rather that switch to v5 category.

Basically your user list is entity type with a pin in custom field?

Hi Kendesh, JTRTech!

This discussion seems to have gone into some detail! I think JTRTech’s solution could be useful, it all depends on personal preference I guess of the operators. I may try and implement it if I get a chance.

Regards,

Alex

1 Like

Hi @alex1 I haven’t implemented this yet, only hypothetical/planning for me so far.
If you get done before me would love to see how it works for you.
Were you looking more at limiting ticket to only being open in one terminal/by one user at a time or the logoff and switch terminal?

Both seem like reasonable ideas depending on the size of the unit and the number of terminals I think!

Fair shout, obviously depends on the workflow :slight_smile: