Order Quantity Rule

I have a price condition depend on quantity order of item add to ticket I can do it with " order added to ticket " even to change my price of item level but it not effect when we order only 1 qty and then we press (+) and (-) it not change the price level. I want to know the way we call action depend on order quantity change.

You can’t. The +/- buttons are hard-coded and do not trigger Rules.

There is nothing you can do about that other than to not use those buttons.

Use the numeric keypad to select a quantity before you click a Menu Item.

ok thank you . but can you help suggest me the way to auto change item price depend on qty order.
My product have three price level of item >
Qty = 1
Qty > 1 and Qty < 6
Qty > 5
I try to find the way to make it auto update price , I use product tag and I can do this with create button to call my action update price but I want to find the good way to make it automatically itself.

Use the Order Added to Ticket Rule with an Update Order Action in the Rule. Make sure you use a [:variable] for the price field of the action like [:price]

Check the Quantity in the Rule (or have several constrained Actions in the Rule) and update the price parameter accordingly in the Update Order action of the Rule using {ITEM TAG:productTagName} or {PRODUCT TAG:productTagName}

ok thank you. I do this ready it will auto only for the first time that we add order but when we change the qty the price not change. now I try to create a action to enter qty by popup box but I still not yet find the way to change the price by qty that user enter .

When you want to trigger? order added, custom change qty button on left?
Update order similar to above and use a [?Prompt] in the qty field.

I can update price condition with two way now >

1. use update order action update price by product tag ( I create price1,price2,price3 )
    I call the action when user click on button << Automation command even>> ( I create and map rule with this )
  2. use update order same but I call action when user add item to ticket << Order added to ticket even >> and I put condition by {QUANTITY} in the rule

**my idea is I want to make it call update order action ( price ) when user change the quantity after the order. and now I am not use (+) and (-) I use my own action update qty by popup the box to enter qty when user click the button . just want to add condition depend on qty input to call update order action that I create to update the price.

Make your update price rule an 'automation command executed rule instead and add an execute automation command action in whichever rules you want to check/update the price from.
This will automatically trigger the update price rule from as many different points as you need