Order Tag Report not showing price

Hi i follow the code for order tag report but i cant see the price in this need help pls and here is the code what i done

[Order Tag Details:8, 2, 3]

Order Tag Name|Order Tag Qty|Price
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
{REPORT ORDER TAG DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,T.Qty.Sum.desc;#,([T.Price][T.Qty]).sum;‘#.##;-#.##;-’:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName=“$1” and O.OrderTags != “” and O.OrderTags != null}
{REPORT ORDER TAG DETAILS:T.Value,T.Qty.sum;#,([T.Price]
[T.Qty]).sum;‘#.##;-#.##;-’:Order.MenuItemName=“$1” and (ODI=True)}
Total:|{REPORT ORDER TAG DETAILS:T.Qty.sum,T.Price.sum}

Show setting for one of the tags, are they set to be included in order price?

Hi bro how are you. ok bro here is the tag and product price atleast the report should give product price like pepsi is the porudct in that we have order tags which is zero price so main price pepsi should display in report you can see this images

That tag doesn’t have a price?!? Am I missing something.

yes bro tag price is zero we follow price of product and in tht product we have added tag for zero price so here in the report atleast it shuld show the product price

Your reporting order tags and have T.Price.sum, is this not T for tag?

i dont understand this codes bro

It’s not showing order price because you have set it to report order tag price…

ok so how to do this bro

bro JTR can u give me the exact code for the report please

Your selling your service to a customer, why should I spend my free time doing your work for you? Anytime the issue is pointed out you just ask for the answer, just want quick solution without understanding the reason or learning.
What are these tags anyway? Don’t understand why your reporting no value order tags like that but want to show parent order price.

4 Likes

i am sorry bro for that i know u do friendly support here i am sorry if i hurt u.

yes bro parent price to be shown in report so how to do this bro

Sam please stop saying bro just say what you want and leave out bro or sir. You really should try to spend time using search and practicing on some tutorials. Respectfully your a reseller asking other resellers to do feature configurations for you and not compensating them.

It’s ok to ask for help but please try and show more effort to learn the platform before you commit to selling features to someone. We love helping people but it gets tiresome when it starts to feel like we are doing the configuring for you.

8 Likes