Order Tag report

Hi all

I just wondering what the syntax code use for show order tag?
As the picture below, for example Soft Drink, Item is Homemade Lemonade but in Homemade Lemonade I have a choice,(is in order tag list), to choose to mix with coke or mix with etc…

I want to do the report that show what/s the homemade lemonade mix with…

Thanks guy…

plz try:

[Detailed Sales Product :2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2]
>ITEM GROUP|ITEM|TAG|PORTION|QUANTITY|TOTAL
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.MenuItemName,OT.<your order Tag>,O.PortionName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True)}

replace OT.your order tag with order tag name

1 Like

@nkahat1 Thanks you very much, That’s work perfectly btw if I want to add more tag how can I add?
Thanks

Sorry couldn’t understand… where do you want to add more tag?

Hi Emre, it seems that he want to add more Modifier in the detailed sales report.
Can we have something like:
O. OTname
To show all order tags assigned to the Order

Hi, all
I found this work for me. I have a Mixers Tag, Coffee Mug Tag and Tea Tag. I get the report from this. However, I need to put all Tag that I want to. Is anyway that I can put one code and will show all Tag’s list?

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup.asc,O.MenuItemName,[OT.Mixers]+’.’+[OT.Coffee Mug]+’.’+[OT.Tea],O.PortionName,O.Quantity.Sum}

Thanks

We have {REPORT ORDER TAG DETAILS} report but I’m not sure if it is what you need.

I’ve also added O.OrderTagList field to display a comma separated tag list. It will work next version (.55).

1 Like