Payment partner Netherlands

Hi,

I saw the integration with Paymentsense, but for one of my clients I am looking for a payment partner in The Netherlands.
I believe paymentsense was not available in The Netherlands right?

Kind regards,

Joris van der Zande

For The Netherlands we have payment integration with Pingoedkoop.nl

I suggest you contact a reseller in The Netherlands who can advise further on the best way forward.

You can check official reseller OrangePOS - @Gurkan they are based in The Netherlands

1 Like

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the Quick response. Is Sambaposs still accepting new resellers, as I am currently expanding my clientèle and looking to become more of a partner than an end-consumer.

Kind regards,

Joris van der Zande

Hello Joris you can start the process to become a reseller by applying here https://sambapos.com/?page_id=5683

You will need to purchase the reseller starter pack to activate your account.

1 Like

Hi Joris,

Volgens mij had ik jou al aan de telefoon gesproken een aantal weken terug over alle mogelijke integraties. In Nederland en Belgie kan je Pin automaten van Pingoedkoop koppelen aan SambaPOS. Pingoedkoop is als een van de weinige pin leveranciers in Nederland die partner is van al de drie grote partijen (CCV, Worldline & Sepay) waardoor je iedere terminal kan aansluiten.

Indien je reseller wil worden kan je het formulier invullen die @Jesse jou heeft gedeeld. Wij zien jouw aanmelding graag tegemoet en helpen je verder met de vervolgstappen.

2 Likes