Per defined Discount Buttons in Dialog Box

Hi,

I dont want employee to give any discount so i wanted to create fix button like 1%,5%,10% 15%. When they click on Discount button then Dialog box will have all this % button, When click on that Samba POS will apply that discount.

Is it possible to show this button in right side section of POS screen where ticket note and menu selection appear ?

Thanks

Thanks for reply @QMcKay i follow the this link as you given … Its showing discount in dialog box, which is fine, but How can i show this in selection where we have menu and ticket notes, i meant right side section of POS screen. Can you point me to any tutorial which shows how to play with right side section i will learn from that.

You mean left?
You would need to create a button (automation command name) and rule etc to go with it to show the options and apply the discount.

@JTRTech

I am talking about this part

Look at one of the other Tutorials in the compilation. One of them uses Order Tags on the right side.

Similar automation flow but use a custom menu item to trigger the automation command name rather than a button…

Or some tutorials use order tags with negative values…

1 Like

@JTRTech WOW great its amazing, Many Thanks for help.

@QMcKay Many Thanks for help.