Please I have a problem

I followed the instruction of “How to Configure Multiple Taxes132” (ps. the graphic were working before, but now they are not). and my taxes are showing up in the bottom of the bill. But my total does not reflect Ticket Total + Tax Total only showing Ticket Total. What format do I need to use to show the Grand Total (including taxes, less saving…etc.)
please help me
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203665500791556&set=a.1205956162550.56883.1638050518&type=1

Try to use {TOTAL} tag instead of {TICKET TOTAL}

Hello @hazem_zezo,

We need to make sure we are understanding you correctly first. Do you mean on the ticket screen (Not Printed Ticket)? Also can you please provide a screenshot of what you mean? You can insert screenshots directly into your post here by dragging and dropping it into the post or pasting it here with ctrl+V.

PS. I set your permissions so you can post pictures.

2 Likes

i want the total appear to me with tax

Ticket total = 42
tax = 4.5
total = 46.5
and I want to make tax 12% and i make the rate 12 but it dosent work

i am sorry can you explain more what you want to say

Is that not to do with price includes tax option?

1 Like

I want the tax to be 12% from the total and summation it to the total to give me the balance = tax + total

Don’t use tax as all products are vat at pub in uk so just put price inc 20% vat on receipt.
Have you got the ‘price includes tax’ option turned on.

you have tax included set for your ticket type. Uncheck this.

ok i will uncheck it and i will see the different

I have another problem i want to make services charge on the total too but i want it automatic add on the total too please help me

I have another problem i want to make services charge on the total too but i want it automatic add on the total too please help me

i do not understand what you mean.

You want to add automatic or print suggested tip?
There was a nice post recently about a print template which showed say tip of 10%= tip of 15%= etc on the pre bill.