Pole display issue

I’m using posiflex pole display. having some problem with the alignment and also not showing the right details.i tried to follow the tutorial but it cannot display as i want so i try to change to my own setting.

pole banner not aligned properly. it starts from the middle and continue to the left

pole items cannot show the data only the words printed out. also facing alignment issue

pole total shows data but facing alignment issue

can you show your printer setup for the pole display, should look like this?
Configure a Printer for your Display.

Printer:

The settings shown are for a 2-line (20 characters per line) serial Pole Display connected via USB. The driver for this display creates a virtual COM Port that maps the USB to a serial port of your choosing - in this case, the display is mapped to COM2. Your settings may be different!

Printer Share Name / Port Name: COM2
Printer Type: Port Printer
Character Set: 437
Line Count: 2
Character Count: 20

Also is there any specific formatting needed for your pole display that may be shown in any documentation/instruction manual that came with it?

Yes identical as i follow the tutorial setting except for my port is com4. i need to find the intruction first coz this system is from long time ago. the pole banner and pole total is able to read the data but for pole items totally no data just showing the words, i’m more concern here as it seems for pole items template it cannot read the data.

Please review templates in this tutorial. At first glance I’ve noticed you missed [LAYOUT] section.

2 Likes

its good now after i re-enter everything exactly as the tutorial but the pole items having small issue the top line and bottom line sometimes switch position. it will be good if can be solved but don’t mind keeping as it is. thanks a lot for the help.