Portion with price tag

I have two departments dine -in and take away I use price tag Dine-In , when I use portions these prices not updating , only original price showing loosed since few days -only noticed today.It can be fixed or need to go order tags?

Sorry but I really have no idea what your asking.

@kendash This is what I mean thanks

Uploading… Uploading…
Uploading… Uploading…
Uploading… Uploading…
Uploading…

Try not setting a price for the portion and just let the Price Editor set it.

PS. Strange way to use portions. Those look like they should be order tags and not portions. Those are not portions…

@kendash I tried the way the price comes nil - , Here its a scenario Thai curry is one menu sub menu is chicken and prawns also we need order tags for these to further customisation my etup works fine except price not changing.

I hazard a guess its your ask question for the portion causing it.
Is the price tag field in use on the update order action, as take out is the default price tag Im guessing the update order action on your portion ask question is clearing the dine in price tag…

1 Like

Thanks yed its works fine but one thing when you select the portion selects 1st portion (NORMAL) as default then you need to change manually . But glad at least working .

Is there a perticularly reason you opted for an ask question over just ticking the auto select option for the menu item?

1 Like

It selects the first listed Portion by default. You can over-ride this in the Menu…

1 Like