Possible issue whit customer search screen

dear @emre
When a user enters customer for editing in customer search screen and edit the information if it clicks straight on select customer
Rules such as ticket cloning and other rules that are related to select customer not working.
Only if the user clicks Save and then select customer all the rules work well.
Is it possible to add a rule to force the user to click Save before he could press the Select customer
If he enters editing customer information in customer search screen??

Yes there is an issue with that button. I’ll check that. Thank you very much for reporting.

@emre.on v 4.1.31 After you handled the problem at a customer select button now when
a user enters customer for editing and edit the information if it clicks straight on select customer
This is what happens
This does not happen if you click Save before

OK. I’m uploading v 3.1.32 shortly.

Thenk you emre so much

@emre
Sorry to bother you
Now when user enters customer for editing in customer search screen and edit the information if it clicks straight on select customer all the rules related to select  customer executes twice
This does not happen if you click Save before

I’ve reuploaded 4.1.32. Can you please download it again?

1 Like

Thank you@emre. Works perfect

@pizzaeilat4 I should say I’m impressed with how you’ve customized SambaPOS. Good job.

fyi. You can disable CID popup display by editing device properties and entering . to EntityType setting. The idea is when popup clicked it will switch to entity screen that mapped to configured Entity Type. But if you enter an Entity Type that does not exists it will just skip displaying popup. I hope it solves your issue…

1 Like

@emre
You really think so? Thanks
Yes it did solve my issue…

@emre,
Can you add the option when Device Event Generated for caller Id it will switch to entity screen that mapped to configured Entity Type.
As you did With
when popup clicked?