Pricing of Pizza Half and Half

Ok, in trying to make it generic I think I made it less so based on this specific use, and tag name need to be the same as the filter/prefix as it uses the prefix to double check the tag.

You should either replace the ‘[:OrderTagName]’ with ‘Metade’ or set the prefix and filter to be the same as the tag name.

1 Like

Still 0

I think that the best would be ask to Emre, if he has the chance, and thinks its worth, modify the code to get the price even if its set a prefix and a filter… becuase that gives the opportunity to have different prices (wich we could retrieve) depending on the filter…

Thanks!!!

G.

Only if he adds a rate function to the prefix…

Show your updated rule?

Ok, need to get to bed, if still unsolved tomorrow will sort adjusted setup now that I know you full tag, prefix and filter setup.

1 Like

Here is the problem:

I have two with the same name, but they are ment for differente pizza sices… one for GRANDE and one for FAMILIA… this will happen allways… since all halfs are called the same… differs only sice and price…

Again, I think we should ask nicely and polite to emre… he may solve this… in a simple way… and would help us a lot…

Thanks!!!

G.

1 Like

Arrr, that’s it, that was why I set it in a way where tag name and filter needed to be the same to remove the possibility of duplicates.
Expanding the script would easily work arround this, I was aiming for a more general script but can make more specific to your need with a SQL join.

If you want to wait on emre let me know or if you want adjusted script I’ll sort something if you want.

2 Likes

Would love to use it until Emre decides something about it!!!

Thanks!!!

G.

1 Like

The power of Thanks!!! @gerlandog you had me rolling here:

1 Like

Can you please save me from reading 90 posts and let me know what I’m expected to do?

1 Like

Prefix on an order tag means the tag price is returned as blank.

Gerlandog is hoping you’ll just work arround to return the tag price regardless of prefix.

My though was if prefix had a rate field similar to the tag itself to set tag price from order price except for prefix it would be more of a multiplier than a rate so a prefix of ‘double’ could have a multiplier of 2 making the tag price x2 or ‘no’ prefix could have -1 if you wanted to minus the tag value of it was a no prefix and taken off.

Does that help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Order Tagged rule publishes [:ParentPrice] property. Does that help? :wink:

4 Likes

Dam-it!!!, staring us right in the face LOL

@gerlandog there we go, easy in the end.

1 Like

yes… you know that I saw it and mumbled… but then I sayed to myself… no G, you are no t that clever… leave it alone…

SHUUUUUUTT

Thanks!!!

G.

2 Likes

So, I would like to thank to:
damian for starting this topic
Shivan for adding ideas
sukasem for adding ideas
JTRTech for the bright idea and the sleppless nights in seattle!!!
kendash and QMcKay for helping us out as allways
@emre Emre for moking and making us look bad… buuuuuuu (LOL)!!!

I am going to try to go one step further and when all half pizzas are unselected, try to go back to original price… that would be the cherry…

Now I can say my pizza configuration is 35% complete, LOL!!!, nono nono I think I amn in the 95%… the only thing missing here are nice graphics to compare reports…

thanks!!!

G;

Well we have order untagged but order line price has been overidden so will need to call fresh price…

1 Like

yes… I know…
I think that this would be the time to ask Emre for a tag with the original price, so we dont mess up with scripts… LOL!!! on a second tought… it may be there, and we dont know…

I did not find an UNTAGGED action…

Thanks!!!

G.

Its untagged rule event isnt it???

You could probabaly use a report tag expression to get origional price, will check the price list report I have for ideas.

EDIT: My price list report was a REPORT SQL DETAILS tag

Script worked fine as I intended it to, just didnt fully understand your tag setup :wink:

1 Like

Hey guys, thanks heaps for all your help on this one…

I’m going to go through this all on the weekend and try and implement it.

Will let you know how I go.

Found IT!!! will try to play with it…

Let´s see:

Order TAGGED:

Order UNTAGGED:

So, The TAG [:OrderTagPrice] is empty, the TAG [:ParentPrice] is empty, and the TAG {PRICE} has the NEW value… wich is correct… but, could we have the original price somewhere? Does it make any sence having it?

Thanks!!!

G.