Pricing of Pizza Half and Half

Hi guys

Just to reopen this thread, since upgrading to 5.2.3 recently, i’ve found an issue occuring with this config.

We get pizza’s that are priced with both halves i.e. instead of choosing the largest number, it applies both prices so the item is effectively double the cost. It’s happened at least twice, and i can’t seem to recreate it easily … (i literally removed the pizza and then readded it the same way and it worked fine)…

However, this has caused a couple of unhappy customers who thought we were overcharging them, so i need to get it resolved.

Have either of you had this issue… and\or… can you think of any likely cause off the top of your head ?

ok, so i’ve figured out what causes this.

With the older versions if you changed portions, the ordertags would clear. however with 5.2.3, the ordertags remain and get priced into ticket… see the screen shot below.

What would be the best way to stop this from happening ? do we need to create a rule to clear the order tags if a portion size is changed, or do we change the way the price is set ?

appreciate any thoughts here.

You can use an untag order action when portion changed. I am fairly sure we have an event for portion changed.

ok i’ve tried that… see rule and action below… doesn’t seem to work… any suggestion on what i’m doing wrong ?

The test message fires correctly and the constraint on the rule is also applied correctly.

Action

Rule

Why isn’t working for me :sob:
When i click on a lower value it will replace the order price, seems that ignores the constraint
I had a typo sorry XD

Why doesn’t what work? This post is 9 months old.