Print in bar and kitchen dividing labels of order drinks and food

Hi @Posflow, a question could work by defining a label printer, where it does not print the entire ticket, only the order labels part ?, to avoid sending all the content of the ticket.

How can I label a ticket with an order number? Could you please recommend some reading.

I will also try the autocombos, to experiment and learn more about SambaPOS. thank you very much for your advice.

Guys this is not a good route. The customer you serve with this will have a poor experience. It would be a nightmare to support and maintain.

You can define as many printers, print jobs and templates as you want. But there is no way for you to conventionally map Order Tag Groups per print job.

Theoretically its possible, but it would be huge amount of moving parts and in the long run it would make it super complicated for you to maintain.

Ok I understand, the ideal is then intelligent autocombos.

I appreciate the advice of both, very grateful to use the best practices with SambaPOS.

There are line separators, order grouping, ways to force selections with pop up’s after specific orders are added. Many ways to do this and route to printers without an impossible to maintain crazy order tag printer template automation.

1 Like

You have never answered my question. I still do not know what you are doing. Are these buffets, set meals, combos, or something else?

It is a combo breakfast that has drinks and fruit option.

I think he orders a breakfast and one of the options are drinks like Orange juice etc.

So when staff select Breakfast product and orange juice he wants to send breakfast to kitchen and orange juice (being order tag) to bar.

Ah ok so yes order grouping would be the best option.

That’s right, exactly the idea.

Excuse a question. Order grouping is the same as smart combos ?.
I’d rather ask than stay in doubt.

You can also use submenu to create a menu flow.

Combos is more than one process, one of the processes being grouping orders using Group Tag.

Order grouping is part of auto combo it was used jn it but you don’t have to use auto combo you can automate other ways to group orders.

Ok very good, now I see more clearly with the options.

Thank you very much for the advice given by Jesse and PosFlow, I have to study and experience the topics that you suggest to me.

:+1:

You should look at kb.sambapos.com

1 Like

Etiket Yazıcısı Watch

1 Like